Dzeko

Has it just got interesting?

Napoli in for Dzeko?

Cavani's future depends on the player, but Napoli while you look around. A Mazzarri really like Edin Dzeko: The Bosnian striker has the right identikit for the Champions League. There are already the first contacts between the company and the parties. For the attack also taken into account Osvaldo, Pazzini and Jovetic. Not only bomber, though: the blue club also wants to strengthen the defense, considering the departure of Campagnaro. On top of the wish list is Davide Astori, but the Cagliari asked for 12 million. Too many. And then you look elsewhere: the observed N'Koulou Marseille and Udinese Benatia.

Dzeko-Napoli, partono i primi contatti <a class="postlink" href="http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio/serie_a/napoli/2013/05/01-320016/Dzeko-Napoli%2C+partono+i+primi+contatti" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio ... i+contatti</a>

jrb said:
Has it just got interesting?

Napoli in for Dzeko?

Cavani's future depends on the player, but Napoli while you look around. A Mazzarri really like Edin Dzeko: The Bosnian striker has the right identikit for the Champions League. There are already the first contacts between the company and the parties. For the attack also taken into account Osvaldo, Pazzini and Jovetic. Not only bomber, though: the blue club also wants to strengthen the defense, considering the departure of Campagnaro. On top of the wish list is Davide Astori, but the Cagliari asked for 12 million. Too many. And then you look elsewhere: the observed N'Koulou Marseille and Udinese Benatia.

Dzeko-Napoli, partono i primi contatti <a class="postlink" href="http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio/serie_a/napoli/2013/05/01-320016/Dzeko-Napoli%2C+partono+i+primi+contatti" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio ... i+contatti</a>

A few sites are quoting this..also a few saying juve may sell Vucinic to the rags to fund a dzeko deal..

Napoli were rumoured to be close to Leandro Damiao last week, but this has come out today which may be the reason Dzeko has been linked with Napoli.

Tottenham back in for Damiao

Internacional president Giovanni Luigi claims Tottenham Hotspur have re-opened transfer talks regarding Leandro Damiao.

Spurs came close to bringing the Brazil international on board in January, but failed with a deadline day approach.

Officials at White Hart Lane have continued to monitor Damiao since that point, with reports suggesting that they would return to the negotiating table at some stage.

Luigi says further discussions have been held, ahead of the summer window, and he has hinted that the 23-year-old forward will be plying his trade in the Premier League next season - rather than in his homeland or in Serie A.

He told Tutto Mercato: "If a club want a player, they must talk to the president of the club at which that particular player plays, and not just deal with the agent - that is not correct behaviour.

"Recently we talked with Tottenham, Leandro is very likely to play games in England in the coming year. On the other hand, we can exclude Napoli."

Jan Aage Fjortoft ‏@JanAageFjortoft 6m
Breaking news at #sky right now!

Dortmund have had another meeting with Dzeko!
Getting closer!
And Lewandowski is nearly in Munich

Dzeko to Dortmund is more likely than Dzeko to Napoli. Also means we get cash rather than a swop deal which always seems to be more complex.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Jan Aage Fjortoft ‏@JanAageFjortoft 6m
Breaking news at #sky right now!

Dortmund have had another meeting with Dzeko!
Getting closer!
And Lewandowski is nearly in Munich

That guy is usually spot on! I know we were after 25m Dortmund want to pay around 18/20m

sam-caddick said:
Napoli were rumoured to be close to Leandro Damiao last week, but this has come out today which may be the reason Dzeko has been linked with Napoli.

Tottenham back in for Damiao

Internacional president Giovanni Luigi claims Tottenham Hotspur have re-opened transfer talks regarding Leandro Damiao.

Spurs came close to bringing the Brazil international on board in January, but failed with a deadline day approach.

Officials at White Hart Lane have continued to monitor Damiao since that point, with reports suggesting that they would return to the negotiating table at some stage.

Luigi says further discussions have been held, ahead of the summer window, and he has hinted that the 23-year-old forward will be plying his trade in the Premier League next season - rather than in his homeland or in Serie A.

He told Tutto Mercato: "If a club want a player, they must talk to the president of the club at which that particular player plays, and not just deal with the agent - that is not correct behaviour.

"Recently we talked with Tottenham, Leandro is very likely to play games in England in the coming year. On the other hand, we can exclude Napoli."

All the sites I've read,regards dzeko and £35 million for cavani,are all saying"according to British press,mirror online"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.