Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lazy barsteward! He only turned up when things were going our way, if his first few touches were bad he would be generally shite all game. Hope this transfer goes through and we get rid. He scored some goals but pride in battle my arse!

You will find out Dzeko turn up scoring when we actually needed it. He was a main factor us winning the PL last time. But than you wouldn't know. Cityfan my arse!

Unsung hero in my book. Scored some vital goals.

Notts County away in FA cup, QPR pre Agueroooooo just to name 2.

Type of player who needs to play every week. Rotation doesn't suit him. He got dropped after scoring 4 away at spurs.

+1. As I said before, he scored some damn important goals for us. And yes he could be lazy and half-arsed and couldn't trap a bag of cement at times but dammit, look at the goals he scored and take note of how many were so FUCKING IMPORTANT! And consider this; if you scored 4 goals in your Sunday league match and were dropped the following week; how would you feel? Not too good I would wager.

But yes, it is now time for the big man to leave as he is no longer part of the plan. And of course he knows this. I for one will not forget the part he played. Good luck big fella. And thanks.

Say no more!

Thanks big Ed

Awesome video, will always have a huge place in my heart for Edin.

A great player for City who when I reminisce the past will always bring a smile

One things for sure is that Spurs and Rags will be glad to,see the back of him

I wish you all the best in your future!

Shame on the supposed City fans on here mocking a club great, poor show

On the bright-side this is when we see who the closet rag cunts are!

Edin Dzekooooooooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.