Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Edin and will be sorry to see him go!

You could that some systems we played didn't work for him.

But the lad has talent and I hope he succeeds at Roma!

Good Luck Edin

Shame on the supposed City fans on here mocking a club great, poor show

On the bright-side this is when we see who the closet rag cunts are!

Edin Dzekooooooooooooooooooooo

And some City fans wonder why we have so few 'if any' ex City players as pundits sticking up for us as a club?

As with Boateng before him, if he goes, he will be going to a top Italian club who ran us close in the champs league last season, and it will be from a distance where City fans will appreciate his true quality. The fact Roma want to buy him tells you everything you need to know about Edin.

Certainly he was a confidence player, but on his day he was top quality but absolutely no one can deny the amount of 'heavy' goals he scored for the club.

I will be disappointed to see him go but he will live long in the memory as a key player that was a fundamental part of the growth of this club whi brought us the quality we all craved.

Edin is such a fustration. On one hand he was a great great goal scorer. He scored some very important goals for us, and he helped bring us on. Watching the inside city videos he came across as a really decent lad. Very popular with all. I think he genuinely liked the city fans, but did on occasion have a shitty side when he was getting doggers from the crowd. (Kolarov too). One the other side he was one of the most fustrating players because when he wasn't having a great game his head would go down and he'd sulk and give up rather than dig in and run his socks off for his team mates. It's for this reason the city fans that are saying get rid are giving him shit now.
Edin unfortunately played himself out of the side by his tantrums and unwillingness to adapt his game to suit our needs. I'll always support him, I'll never forget the goals he has scored for us, his smile around the place and helping us get to the next level. I wish him well but unfortunately he no longer fits our club.
Good luck Edin Dzekooooooooo

+1. As I said before, he scored some damn important goals for us. And yes he could be lazy and half-arsed and couldn't trap a bag of cement at times but dammit, look at the goals he scored and take note of how many were so FUCKING IMPORTANT! And consider this; if you scored 4 goals in your Sunday league match and were dropped the following week; how would you feel? Not too good I would wager.

But yes, it is now time for the big man to leave as he is no longer part of the plan. And of course he knows this. I for one will not forget the part he played. Good luck big fella. And thanks.

He was awfull all game vs notts county away and managed to sneak a goal at the end. Hardly a motm performance. His header against qpr was a good goal. But more often than not he didnt turn up and didnt make an effort when he wasnt on form. Spurs away was brilliant and rags away was also a good performance. Thats two memorable games from him in 4 seasons. Good riddance.

No need to be like that, you clearly rate him, i dont, simple. Its called a difference of opinion, i am sure you will get over it in time

clearly Edin is not everyone's cup of tea, but to describe the way you did a player who has been a huge part of the 4 major trophies we have won in his time at the club is an absolute fucking disgrace - I very much doubt you are a match going Blue. Edin will leave with my thanks for a large part in winning 2 league titles and an FA Cup and a League Cup; thank fuck the average match going Blues are more grateful and supportive of players they are not keen on than you are

clearly Edin is not everyone's cup of tea, but to describe the way you did a player who has been a huge part of the 4 major trophies we have won in his time at the club is an absolute fucking disgrace - I very much doubt you are a match going Blue. Edin will leave with my thanks for a large part in winning 2 league titles and an FA Cup and a League Cup; thank fuck the average match going Blues are more grateful and supportive of players they are not keen on than you are

For your information i have held a season ticket from the 99 season under joe royle, not that i should have to justify myself to you. At the ground i have never cat called or booed any of the players and am one of the more vocal fans. The players always have my full support on the pitch. However this is an internet forum, a place to discuss city and offer differing opinions. You clearly have a different view to mine on dzecko. It doesm,t make me bad supporter or a rag etc. Get over yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.