Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.

Your hatred is clear. Funny what he did in the Bundesliga with continuous games. I wonder how you njoy that QPR game knowing it was Edin who saved our arse, or the FA Cup final that you would never have gone to if it wasnt for the same man.
Why eveyone is concentrating on last season is beyond me, he clearly deserved a run long before that, yet it still didnt happen.
I think id be more surprised to find you say something positive about Edin than i would finding a used condom up my own arse.
You should go take your mouth for a shit, cos thats what youre talking. ;)

And the line above is meant to be humorous and not offensive

Yeah I heard you're allergic to latex so there's definitely no chance of finding a used condom up your ass ;)

And the line above is meant to be humorous and not offensive. X

Yeah I heard you're allergic to latex so there's definitely no chance of finding a used condom up your ass ;)

And the line above is meant to be humorous and not offensive. X

Lol

Truth be told Kinky, there would be no FA Cup, and no winning the league like we did.
Yep he had last season which was riddled with injuries and was piss poor, but he's had more good times than bad and that's what he should be remembered for.

Why did Balotelli not get this kind of abuse when he left? He did far less than Dzeko ever did, and tried a lot less too.

Strange world we live in

Lol

Truth be told Kinky, there would be no FA Cup, and no winning the league like we did.
Yep he had last season which was riddled with injuries and was piss poor, but he's had more good times than bad and that's what he should be remembered for.

Why did Balotelli not get this kind of abuse when he left? He did far less than Dzeko ever did, and tried a lot less too.

Strange world we live in

Indeed it is.

Roma fell this morning on the grass field in Trigoria for the first of two training sessions planned for the day. Present with the team is Mattia Destro Ashley Cole, both about to leave and not presented to the public during the Opening Day, but is absent striker Edin Dzeko. Vocegiallorossa.it According to reports, the reasons would be bureaucratic: The player is in fact struggling with the operations for an entry visa for Italy.

Lol

Strange world we live in
Balotelli got dog-piled before and after he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.