Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Hannah said:
SPIDERBOY said:
From marca,today...

Dortmund are moving closer to an agreement for Edin Dzeko. Manchester City's striker could depart towards Germany before the winter transer window shuts.

Cavani in?

No thanks!

themadinventor said:
I have always been in the "his first touch lets him down" camp, therefore in favour of moving him on, but not any more, his first touch has improved a lot although I'm not too sure how much of first touch is natural or trained into them, nevertheless it has improved, his work rate is awesome most of the time, I also think he loves the club, he looks happy to me.

Unless he specifically requests to leave we should keep him IMHO

His first touch in the Spurs game was really good, shame his finishing was pretty poor.

If Edin goes in the Summer we will look to sign a striker ........ we can assume Fernando and Mangala will be here in the Summer ....who would you like to replace Edin if he leaves....

Edin going is bitter sweet......yes he fucks up but he puts a shift in and scores some important goals .....if Edin does leave I would love us to move for Costa :)

Daz_Blue said:
If Edin goes in the Summer we will look to sign a striker ........ we can assume Fernando and Mangala will be here in the Summer ....who would you like to replace Edin if he leaves....

Edin going is bitter sweet......yes he fucks up but he puts a shift in and scores some important goals .....if Edin does leave I would love us to move for Costa :)

Costa is a number 1/2, not a 3/4. IMO we'll go for an older established striker that is looking for trophies, not someone who is just hitting his peak, or someone who needs a fresh start.

SuperYaya said:
themadinventor said:
I have always been in the "his first touch lets him down" camp, therefore in favour of moving him on, but not any more, his first touch has improved a lot although I'm not too sure how much of first touch is natural or trained into them, nevertheless it has improved, his work rate is awesome most of the time, I also think he loves the club, he looks happy to me.

His first touch in the Spurs game was really good, shame his finishing was pretty poor.

Fucking hell. You want the best of both worlds don't you. Spoilt brat.

SuperYaya said:
themadinventor said:

Same old Edin.. didnt have to think about the goal and put it away nice and easy.. had time to think about the misses..

and missed them..

themadinventor said:

It is the high tempo..the pedestrian football didn't suit him last season .

You can say what you like about dear old Edin, and I've said most of them, good and bad, but he'd have no trouble finding game time at Arse or Chelski at the moment. We're pretty lucky to have 4 good to excellent strikers to choose from, whereas none of their lot would likely get a look in at our place.

Aguero scores pretty goals. The beast scores powerful goals. Dzeko scores ugly tap-ins a lot of the time. But a goal's a goal!

ianw16 said:
You can say what you like about dear old Edin, and I've said most of them, good and bad, but he'd have no trouble finding game time at Arse or Chelski at the moment. We're pretty lucky to have 4 good to excellent strikers to choose from, whereas none of their lot would likely get a look in at our place.

which is why if he leaves - and I hope he doesn't - we shouldn't sell to a rival. He goes abroad or nowhere - Arsenal or Chelski with Edin leading the line would be a different proposition to what they are now - I see no reason to stack the odds against ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.