Dzeko

It would be a lot easier to admit you were exaggerating for absolutely no other reason than to talk down a very useful ex player who played a huge part in 2 league wins.

The last player I had a poster of was MVF, gave it up as a bad job after that.
I didn`t like the guy for the very reasons I and many others have said on this same debate ... Dzeko was a lazy sod in that last 18 months.
Exaggerating what ? That he was a bone idle player who constantly got knocked off the ball ... the size of him the fucking defenders should have been bouncing off him.
I think we`ll have to agree to disagree on this subject,otherwise I could go on for an eternity,defending my points.
As I`ve said previously ... he did a job for us,was superb at it when he could be arsed,but in the end we got rid at the correct time for BOTH parties.
And thats my lot on this subject.

I didn`t like the guy for the very reasons I and many others have said on this same debate ... Dzeko was a lazy sod in that last 18 months.
Exaggerating what ? That he was a bone idle player who constantly got knocked off the ball ... the size of him the fucking defenders should have been bouncing off him.
I think we`ll have to agree to disagree on this subject,otherwise I could go on for an eternity,defending my points.
As I`ve said previously ... he did a job for us,was superb at it when he could be arsed,but in the end we got rid at the correct time for BOTH parties.
Disappointed in the lack of "unbelievable Jeff" in that post oakie.

That's exactly it though, he wasn't a lazy sod for the last 18 months, you're just talking shite there, the first 6 months of that was by far and away his best period at the club. This isn't even a matter of opinion job Oakie, you're talking out your arse. Now if you'd said the last 12 months....

That's exactly it though, he wasn't a lazy sod for the last 18 months, you're just talking shite there, the first 6 months of that was by far and away his best period at the club. This isn't even a matter of opinion job Oakie, you're talking out your arse. Now if you'd said the last 12 months....
Last 12 months where he confirmed that white men can't jump
What a lazy fucker he was

No doubt he's doing well but I'd still like to see his shot conversion rate. Watched him a few times this season and seen him shank a lot of easy shots and even missed a pen last week ( although scored a tap in later ).

IpDQfkGVc914I.gif

rSdwCOpHEiCeQ.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.