Dzeko

I liked him too, and still do. If he ever played for a visiting team at the Etihad, he'd surely get a round of applause. Which leads me to a question: Which (recent-ish) former players would get a big hand when playing for the visitors, and conversely, which returning ones would get a loud raspberry?

Would of been a great plan B to be honest. Probably came to the end of his time with us, what makes it worse was replacing him with Bony

Ah! I was wondering if there was a thread for Dzeko. Apparently there is albeit not in the players performances section. Like Balotelli.
Anyways Dzeko has had a great season for Roma and it is one of a few players that could still have done a job for us in some way. Certainly a player I would applaud when returning to the Etihad. Played a huge role in us winning the league twice especially in 13-14. That header vs Everton ...

Ah! I was wondering if there was a thread for Dzeko. Apparently there is albeit not in the players performances section. Like Balotelli.
Anyways Dzeko has had a great season for Roma and it is one of a few players that could still have done a job for us in some way. Certainly a player I would applaud when returning to the Etihad. Played a huge role in us winning the league twice especially in 13-14. That header vs Everton ...
Err both threads (Dzeko and Balo) are in the same forum.

I remember a lot of Spurs fans wanted him, me included but we got lucky with Kane coming good. He seemed to divide opinion with City fans probably because he was compared to a world class Aguero

I remember a lot of Spurs fans wanted him, me included but we got lucky with Kane coming good. He seemed to divide opinion with City fans probably because he was compared to a world class Aguero
Yep that was the trouble,always compared to sergio but he gave more to our success than many give him credit for

As David Platt said, “Edin scores heavy goals”. He certainly did. So, so many times he came up with the goods when it really mattered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.