Dzeko's Incredible Goals:Min Ratio

ecviper said:
I long for the day that all City fans support all the players and not moan about a poor touch or a missed chance. unfortunately there will always be some who are never happy unless they moan or boo the players even when we win or the player plays a blinder.

i can't even remember when a particular player has been boo'd at a game. a lot of bosnians read crap on here and presume people are moaning at games when it's not the case.

the edin dzeko chants go on even when he's on the bench.

I don't understand all the negativity. Out of the 3 strikers City have right now, who is the best scorer and who has the biggest chance of becoming a club legend?

Yeah, I thought so. Aguero and Balo reek of mercenary.

BlueBoss said:
I don't understand all the negativity. Out of the 3 strikers City have right now, who is the best scorer and who has the biggest chance of becoming a club legend?

you come across as a wanker, there is only negativity from certain posters, balotelli still has his doubters on here.

the majority of city fans like all 3 strikers. it's people like you who are making this worse.

This thread is just going round and round. I think some people are stoking the fires intentionally. Things calm down and reason starts to shine through then someone posts an antagonistic post about Balo or Aguero as BlueBoss has above, Balkanno also seems to do this. I am not Bosnian and really like Dzeko and hate seeing all this bad feeling surrounding him and it is also unfair to a lot of the Bosnian posters who are getting dragged into things which they are not creating. Dzeko is doing what we need him to do, scoring goals. He cannot do anymore neither can Balo or Aguero, we are very lucky to have three fantastic players playing for us who are scoring for fun. Maybe a fresh start would help, let these threads die the death they deserve. Edin is our player now and we need to enjoy our clubs success not nit pick over stupid stats, comparing players to prove one is better than the other and recognise some are just trying to get a rise out of people. For those who are overly critical and those who praise too highly maybe it is time we looked at the bigger picture, he is one part of a bloody fantastic team who is doing his job along with the other 10 players on the pitch they all play their part and are all doing it well. What more as fans do we want?

JBG said:
Frank H said:
hoping they break their legs

To be fair that comment was shunned by everyone (Bosnians too) and it came from who is, in my opinion, the most extreme poster on this board on every topic, not just Dzeko or Nasri.

Though I haven't seen anyone hoping that Aguero plays badly, if that really did happen then it's a cunty thing to say. Aguero has his fair share of bad games and sometimes he needs to be subbed off, but to act as if him playing badly is a good scenario is obscene and shameful.
That did happen. It's quite clear that a few of the Dzeko fans do want Aguero and Balotelli to fail - I suspect that were City to ever get Messi and/or Villa :-), they'd want them to fail as well.

As has been pointed out - this thread has been going round and round in circles. But I note that yet another Dzeko "fan" has posted in the last few posts to stir up things again by rubbishing other City players. Are these posters really "fans" or just idiots? That fine footballer, Edin Dzeko, doesn't need "fans" such as these.

Frank H said:
But I note that yet another Dzeko "fan" has posted in the last few posts to stir up things again by rubbishing other City players. Are these posters really "fans" or just idiots? That fine footballer, Edin Dzeko, doesn't need "fans" such as these.

:)

My next door neighbour who is a rag he's about 68 years old, from the first game he saw him play he said he is going to be brilliant for you, he is what's missing at Trafford!

BlueBoss said:

You are getting annoying, and I'm Bosnian.
Completely gratuitous attack on two great colleagues of your hero's. Wankalicious.

BlueBoss said:

I'm embarrassed for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.