E-Cig Ban, Why Can't MCFC stand up and be counted

robbie brewer said:
It's quite simple really, if all the arseholes who insist on smoking in the toilets (despite it being banned anywhere in the stadium and campus) just stuck to the rules then E-cigs would be allowed as there would be no confusion between E-cigs and real cigs. The club have to be seen to enforce the law and the fact that from a distance you cannot distiguish between a real cig and an E-cig means E-cigs are banned as well. So don't blame the club, blame the selfish people who insist on smoking.
The club are not responsible for imposing the smoking ban but they have to adhere to just like everyone else so as i said don't blame the club

There is no law regarding e cigs it is down to the discretion of the company, city have taken this upon themselves

kinkysleftfoot said:
robbie brewer said:
It's quite simple really, if all the arseholes who insist on smoking in the toilets (despite it being banned anywhere in the stadium and campus) just stuck to the rules then E-cigs would be allowed as there would be no confusion between E-cigs and real cigs. The club have to be seen to enforce the law and the fact that from a distance you cannot distiguish between a real cig and an E-cig means E-cigs are banned as well. So don't blame the club, blame the selfish people who insist on smoking.
The club are not responsible for imposing the smoking ban but they have to adhere to just like everyone else so as i said don't blame the club

There is no law regarding e cigs it is down to the discretion of the company, city have taken this upon themselves

The fact remains City have taken it upon themselves to ban E-cigs because of the selfish actions of a few. It is not the clubs fault, why don't smokers take it upon themselves not to smoke and then maybe the ban on E-cigs may be lifted

For those still whining on about this after 15 pages, here's 2 scenarios:
1) City relent and allow e-Cigs. One week later, Showsec pile in to the 110 toilets and manhandle a supporter they wrongly believe to be smoking cigarettes. Fair bit of pushing and shoving and the following week, City receive a letter from the supporter's solicitor demanding compensation for assault, false arrest etc etc.
2) Take your last hit at 2:50pm, then hold it in for 2 whole hours until the final whistle. If 99.99% of smokers can manage to do this on a transatlantic flight, 2 hours isn't asking alot.

It ain't rocket science...try taking some responsibility for your own actions.

CtidBlueMooner said:
City relent and allow e-Cigs. One week later, Showsec pile in to the 110 toilets and manhandle a supporter they wrongly believe to be smoking cigarettes. .

Why would someone be lurking around the toilets, e smoking when the club have un banned them?

I've been into 2 establishments this week where e cigs were banned. The local con club no longer allows them and on Saturday night I was in Wetherspoons in Poynton where my mate was asked not to use his e cig there. Don't know if that applies to all Wetherspoons around the country.
E cigs seem to be heading the way of tobacco.

bluesteve said:
I've been into 2 establishments this week where e cigs were banned. The local con club no longer allows them and on Saturday night I was in Wetherspoons in Poynton where my mate was asked not to use his e cig there. Don't know if that applies to all Wetherspoons around the country.
E cigs seem to be heading the way of tobacco.
Probably Nazi's, big return of them in the Bury area

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.