E-cig's

lloydie said:
bluegirl83 said:
I've got an ego with a tank thing on it. Not used it for a while and the liquid has sort of solidified up the side of the tank. How do I get rid of this?

Thanks

You will prob need a new tank but you could try flushing it through with hot water. I have heard of people boiling them in water for ten mins, didn't work very well for me though.

Thanks, I have tried it since its been like this but noticed the 'hit' isn't quite as strong. Is there any way of preventing this happening in the future?

bluegirl83 said:
lloydie said:
bluegirl83 said:
I've got an ego with a tank thing on it. Not used it for a while and the liquid has sort of solidified up the side of the tank. How do I get rid of this?

Thanks

You will prob need a new tank but you could try flushing it through with hot water. I have heard of people boiling them in water for ten mins, didn't work very well for me though.

Thanks, I have tried it since its been like this but noticed the 'hit' isn't quite as strong. Is there any way of preventing this happening in the future?
Bin your cigs and get it vaped :)

Unrelated. Where's the cheapest place at the moment to buy 72mg or similar nic, preferably VG? I rely on TW offers but there's none worth doing

If your car stereo has a usb slot, mine does and I sometimes charge my batteries on it. Keep one charger at home, one in desk drawer at work and one in car. I've not personally tried it yet but if you look up "ego pass through batteries" it can charge while you use it, 15 to 20 quid.

I'd be wary of buying 3 10 ml bottles for a fiver from a pound shop, but misteliquid.co.uk aren't much more than that for the 100ml bottles and normally have some kind of deal on too, top notch liquid, used them since Jan.

You do get less hit after a few weeks and usually it simply means replacement of the tank. I like the vv batts cos you can drag the last bit out of them but when it starts to fail is only a matter of time before it dies completely.

I carry a fully charged battery and a bottle of liquid in my pocket all the time. Spare tank in my car and at work, and got a stock of stuff at home. 12 months now for me and best thing I ever did, still have the odd cig as those at the last meet would attest to but it's rare and what's the odd cig? Not going to suddenly break out into a full smoker again with these fantastic gadgets.

Might get a Lavatube, they seem pretty good, any one tried them?

Yaya_Tony said:
If your car stereo has a usb slot, mine does and I sometimes charge my batteries on it. Keep one charger at home, one in desk drawer at work and one in car. I've not personally tried it yet but if you look up "ego pass through batteries" it can charge while you use it, 15 to 20 quid.

I'd be wary of buying 3 10 ml bottles for a fiver from a pound shop, but misteliquid.co.uk aren't much more than that for the 100ml bottles and normally have some kind of deal on too, top notch liquid, used them since Jan.

You do get less hit after a few weeks and usually it simply means replacement of the tank. I like the vv batts cos you can drag the last bit out of them but when it starts to fail is only a matter of time before it dies completely.

I carry a fully charged battery and a bottle of liquid in my pocket all the time. Spare tank in my car and at work, and got a stock of stuff at home. 12 months now for me and best thing I ever did, still have the odd cig as those at the last meet would attest to but it's rare and what's the odd cig? Not going to suddenly break out into a full smoker again with these fantastic gadgets.

hi I have two lava tubes a blue one from volcano uk, with a large tank and use 3 ohm single coil carts in the tank.. and a black one I bought from e cig wizard . with a smaller tank using 1.5 ohm dual coil carts. both virtually indestructible. both use rechargeable batteries ( 650s ). I have a chrome version from TW that's called a torpedo and I am not sure if they still do that one anyway but same batteries as lava tube. all vape like a train when properly set up. they are a bit of a pain out and about I have smaller ego and 510 batteries for work and stealth vaping. Good luck if you decide to try one.

bumbleblue said:
Yaya_Tony said:

hi I have two lava tubes a blue one from volcano uk, with a large tank and use 3 ohm single coil carts in the tank.. and a black one I bought from e cig wizard . with a smaller tank using 1.5 ohm dual coil carts. both virtually indestructible. both use rechargeable batteries ( 650s ). I have a chrome version from TW that's called a torpedo and I am not sure if they still do that one anyway but same batteries as lava tube. all vape like a train when properly set up. they are a bit of a pain out and about I have smaller ego and 510 batteries for work and stealth vaping. Good luck if you decide to try one.
Still got my very first ego battery but have been through a couple of others since too. 1 snapped the top off when it got sat on, my vision spinner had the same when I caught my daughter jumping from a speaker on holiday, another one lost it's thread when the tank came off it and the other isn't reacting properly to it's voltage setting. So if indestructible they are that's what I need. Already got some batteries and a charger from when I toyed with a basic box mod, might invest, cheers for that mate.

goat boy said:
bluegirl83 said:
lloydie said:

Bin your cigs and get it vaped :)

Unrelated. Where's the cheapest place at the moment to buy 72mg or similar nic, preferably VG? I rely on TW offers but there's none worth doing

Vaped? This is all new to me.

Yaya_Tony said:

Had a look around in the car and found a connectivity point, usb, plugged in and had a toke straight away works fine, I'm assuming if it works then it must be the right 'current power' whatever you call it. I mean it won't burn it out or anything?

Thanks for the replies folks, was flapping a bit as I wouldn't want to get stranded without.

nw42 said:
Yaya_Tony said:

Had a look around in the car and found a connectivity point, usb, plugged in and had a toke straight away works fine, I'm assuming if it works then it must be the right 'current power' whatever you call it. I mean it won't burn it out or anything?

Thanks for the replies folks, was flapping a bit as I wouldn't want to get stranded without.
Dies the usb already plug into the bottom of the battery? Sounds like you already got a pass through.

Blue girl 83, vaping is what this whole thread is about! Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.