E-cig's

johnmc said:
Aphex said:
I've just bought one, with 16mg Virginia blend. Here's hoping it does the trick.

Good luck. Done about 10 weeks now and not felt like having a cig. Saves a good wedge.

Cheers. Still charging at the moment, I'm on it as soon as my fags run out.

Theres a pound shop opposite the post office in Stockport selling liquid 3x 10 ml for £5 its called Liquita anyone know if this liquid is legit?.

Better still why not make your own e liquid
Been doing it for a while and it's better than any shop bought and you know what's in it
Mind you grants vanilla custard is excellent the only pre made I buy in bulk

kashmir said:
Better still why not make your own e liquid
Been doing it for a while and it's better than any shop bought and you know what's in it
Mind you grants vanilla custard is excellent the only pre made I buy in bulk

Would'nt know where to start

do yo add nicotine to your liquid?

Base liquid with whatever strength of nicoteen you require
Add flavour
Add dilutent
Takes about 5 mins to knock a weeks supply up
Look online there are loads of forums On home mixing and tell you exact quantity to use and how to get the strength of nico in the liquid you want

Thanks Kashmir have you got any good links I could look up,What I want is a really good golden virginia flavour so it tastes just like a roll up .

Thinking of getting a starter pack from vaporgadgets.com. Any one had dealings with these??

I just got one from <a class="postlink" href="http://www.freshcig.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.freshcig.co.uk</a>

Freshcig evolve. £25 with 30ml liquid. Arrived yesterday and well pleased with it. Not had or wanted a cig since I opened it. Fingers crossed.

I've got an ego with a tank thing on it. Not used it for a while and the liquid has sort of solidified up the side of the tank. How do I get rid of this?

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.