E-cig's

Yaya_Tony said:
nw42 said:
Yaya_Tony said:
If your car stereo has a usb slot, mine does and I sometimes charge my batteries on it. Keep one charger at home, one in desk drawer at work and one in car. I've not personally tried it yet but if you look up "ego pass through batteries" it can charge while you use it, 15 to 20 quid.

Had a look around in the car and found a connectivity point, usb, plugged in and had a toke straight away works fine, I'm assuming if it works then it must be the right 'current power' whatever you call it. I mean it won't burn it out or anything?

Thanks for the replies folks, was flapping a bit as I wouldn't want to get stranded without.
Dies the usb already plug into the bottom of the battery? Sounds like you already got a pass through.

Blue girl 83, vaping is what this whole thread is about! Lol

Not into the battery mate, it replaces the battery, screws on to the glass bit instead of the battery and provides constant power. Is that a pass through?
Either way it works, cheers.

Yaya_Tony said:
nw42 said:
Yaya_Tony said:
If your car stereo has a usb slot, mine does and I sometimes charge my batteries on it. Keep one charger at home, one in desk drawer at work and one in car. I've not personally tried it yet but if you look up "ego pass through batteries" it can charge while you use it, 15 to 20 quid.

Had a look around in the car and found a connectivity point, usb, plugged in and had a toke straight away works fine, I'm assuming if it works then it must be the right 'current power' whatever you call it. I mean it won't burn it out or anything?

Thanks for the replies folks, was flapping a bit as I wouldn't want to get stranded without.
Dies the usb already plug into the bottom of the battery? Sounds like you already got a pass through.

Blue girl 83, vaping is what this whole thread is about! Lol

Lol it confused me as I asked how to prevent it going hard then got told to get it vaped :)

I have just brought a EVOD BCC clearomizer/tank very impressed so far only cost £5 fits on any ego type battery.

kinkysleftfoot said:
bluegirl83 said:
Cheers, I'll try ebay, Stockports a bit far from me, I'm in Leigh.

Never buy e-cig stuff from e bay

Is there any reputable shops in Manchester centre then? I know Manchester but would get lost going anywhere else.

I've been running a Mini Nova for about 6 months and now just upgrade to a Kanger Protank II. Using it on a 510 twist battery, its awesome!
Great up grade, I ve also just ordered a AGO G5 Dry Herb Vaporizer as I do miss that side of smoking and at £20 incl postage its worth a try.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.