Eamonn Holmes

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Hideous, physically repulsive slug.
Walked out on his wife and four kids, then gets a job dispensing relationship advice on national television.
The sooner the fucking obese hypocritical **** doubles up with a well-overdue heart attack the better.
Die in agony in a puddle of your own ectoplasm, you fat plastic oxygen thief.

A more perfect description of that vile excuse for a man, there has never been..! It should be the bookends to this thread..

Not a peep out of the fat slug this morning. Sky News even had to pull the review of the back pages that they usually do at around ten to eight because he looked like he was welling up ready to burst into tears at any moment. He wasn’t of course, it was just his eyes still watering from yet another long night spent sucking extra hard on the cock of Karma.

Infact he has been very quiet for a while now. Long gone are those glory days when he would sit on the GMTV sofa with his u****d flag stuck in the plant pot next to him shouting ‘Look at me, look at me I’m a pointless fat cnut and I support the greatest football club in the world’.

Matty said:
How the FUCK have we got a 16 page fucking thread on Eamonn fucking Holmes?!!!!!

Fuck.

be thankful the vermine are on a bad run..thered be more on here then. ;)

Walked out on his wife and four kids, then gets a job dispensing relationship advice on national television.
The sooner the fucking obese hypocritical **** doubles up with a well-overdue heart attack the better.

Quite simply the best thing ever posted on the internet. I salute you.

Citizen_Ando said:

This blue needs to stop sitting on the fence and tell us what he actually thinks of Eamonn Holmes!!!!

Citizen_Ando said:

Not bad for a tree hugger is he :D

A fine comment and said with as much venom as i could ever muster so i shall simply second the above sentiments, great post.
Pathetic sniveling rat he is.

#fiercehungry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.