Eamonn Holmes

blue underpants said:
Has he ducked this morning?
Over the festive period, (sep-jan) he eats so much he gets special leave after Christmas so he can have a big uninterrupted shit for about three weeks. It's either that or spend fortunes on re-enforcing the studio floors and widening the doorways. The costume and make up dept also save a bomb on climbing gear and insurances, also, the cloth needed to make his suits would cause world wide shortages. The buttons alone would weigh in the region of about 16 tons and special lifting equipment would be needed to be brought in in place of the standard one they use to move the fat khunt around now.

Dr Mick said:
Did anyone else see this useless fat **** on TV this morning (3/12/13)

The sports woman was talking about Brahim Abdelkader Diaz signing for City. Fatso was sat there with a face like a smacked arsed looking like he’d just arrived two minutes too late for the ‘all you can eat buffet’.

He asks the sports presenter if the boy is a local lad from Manchester. No she replies he’s from Spain. Really! Exclaims Chubs. Not from Manchester? I thought City was the local club that only brought local kids through.

The look of pain and disgust on his face at the thought of City picking up this kid was an absolute joy to behold. Long may it continue because I absolutely cannot abide the fat ****. He makes Adam Richman look like a fussy eater.

Anyway, welcome to Manchester Brahim.

As for you Holmes; you can go and eat your own body weight in Sh*t. What’s that? You already have….

Possibly the best post I have ever read on here!!

By god i despise that C*NT

Eamonns middle names are fierce hungry,isn't that right Ruth ?
Talentless,lardarse,rag sycophant,quite typical of their Nordern Ireland fans
He must have friends in high places within the media to get that daytime gig.
He got up on stage last night at the NTA ceremony,I am sure the stage floor nearly collapsed with his weight.When somebody works out what he does,can you tell me as I haven't got a clue,apart from drool over the food dished up on the programme he presents with his professional broadcaster wife.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.