Eamonn Holmes

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I feel confident enough in my own skin to state that I don't particularly dislike Holmes and there's far worse rag apologists than him out there: Macari, Schmeichel, Owen and Terry Christian immediately spring to mind.
You left out Crerand mate, mind you though he has gone missing just lately since they dragged him out of Sainsburys Alty wheelie bins and interviewed him pissed as a fart

dadnlad said:
did I mention Ruth would have to have it ;)

must be a knicker shot somewhere :)

Is that his wife?

I saw her on Celeb Juice last year.

Wonder how he got her? Punching miles above his weight the fat rag ****.

blue b4 the moon said:
dadnlad said:
did I mention Ruth would have to have it ;)

must be a knicker shot somewhere :)

Is that his wife?

I saw her on Celeb Juice last year.

Wonder how he got her? Punching miles above his weight the fat rag ****.

yep that's her looks up for a laugh he wasn't happy lol

Blue Til Death said:
He's the epitomy of a rag, doesn't go to the games, only climbs out of his hole when winning and clueless about the beautiful game...
Epitome of a rag ? Doesn't go to the games??? I can fully understand the almost obsessive / paranoid hatred of everything United on this forum,but to question Utds support?
As for ' celebrity ' supporters every club has them,even City,I can't think of a bigger prick than the horrible one of the Gallagher brothers ,but no denying Oasis are fantastic.

is it time for a wikipedia campaign, along the lines of Ronnie Irani?

anyone for EHIAC on wiki.

I'll start now

East Manchester said:
Blue Til Death said:
He's the epitomy of a rag, doesn't go to the games, only climbs out of his hole when winning and clueless about the beautiful game...
Epitome of a rag ? Doesn't go to the games??? I can fully understand the almost obsessive / paranoid hatred of everything United on this forum,but to question Utds support?
As for ' celebrity ' supporters every club has them,even City,I can't think of a bigger prick than the horrible one of the Gallagher brothers ,but no denying Oasis are fantastic.
This is a forum for City supporters.

What don't you understand about that, Raggie?

East Manchester said:
Blue Til Death said:

Almost every post of yours mentions them. Strange that.

*edit* Just realised he is not pretending to be a blue and indeed is a red ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.