Eamonn Holmes

East Manchester said:
Blue Til Death said:
He's the epitomy of a rag, doesn't go to the games, only climbs out of his hole when winning and clueless about the beautiful game...
Epitome of a rag ? Doesn't go to the games??? I can fully understand the almost obsessive / paranoid hatred of everything United on this forum,but to question Utds support?
As for ' celebrity ' supporters every club has them,even City,I can't think of a bigger prick than the horrible one of the Gallagher brothers ,but no denying Oasis are fantastic.

Aye but FFS you are on a CITY forum. What else did you expect ? Cross to Rag Café and you get the same attitude
towards us. All banter as far as i'm concened.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
East Manchester said:
Epitome of a rag ? Doesn't go to the games??? I can fully understand the almost obsessive / paranoid hatred of everything United on this forum.
You seem like a sensible chap, surely you'll agree that united fans are far more obsessed with us than we are with them.
Honestly mate it may look like that to you,and I have to admit I know as mush about City ,almost! As I do about Utd,but Utd supporters think the opposite,it's rivalry and without it wouldn't be the same.
In my mind if your a fanatical Utd / City fan you can't stand anything relating to other team,now my lads are not like this ,same as me for United ,but spoilt bastards football wise ,but don't seem to have the same obsession about City and us old timers.
This will change I believe obviously over the next few years,but no I don't agree with you re the dislike of City ,it's probably the same.
Sorry to bore ,but I read on here that most blues think Utd getting favourable refs decisions ,time added etc is real,where as Utd fans we think we get a raw deal.Daft ain't it.

East Manchester said:
Blue Til Death said:
He's the epitomy of a rag, doesn't go to the games, only climbs out of his hole when winning and clueless about the beautiful game...
Epitome of a rag ? Doesn't go to the games??? I can fully understand the almost obsessive / paranoid hatred of everything United on this forum,but to question Utds support?
As for ' celebrity ' supporters every club has them,even City,I can't think of a bigger prick than the horrible one of the Gallagher brothers ,but no denying Oasis are fantastic.

We aren't paranoid ragboy, we hate your club and its 'fans' because you epitomise everything that is wrong with football. Bullying, gobby, self- serving,arrogant,hypocritical wankers.

And if you can't think of a bigger prick than one of the Gallagher's...............look in the mirror.

Rag twat.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
East Manchester said:
Blue Til Death said:

Aye but FFS you are on a CITY forum. What else did you expect ? Cross to Rag Café and you get the same attitude
Fair comment,but please excuse this forum is far more interesting than some of the Utd shite,not creeping like,btw I have just had a yellow card!<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:50 pm --<br /><br />
kippax81 said:
East Manchester said:
Blue Til Death said:

We aren't paranoid ragboy, we hate your club and its 'fans' because you epitomise everything that is wrong with football. Bullying, gobby, self- serving,arrogant,hypocritical wankers.

And if you can't think of a bigger prick than one of the Gallagher's...............look in the mirror.

Rag twat.
Wish I had his money! I guess you don't like Utd supporters ? Yet many of my mates are blues and I don't have a bad word to say about them!

East Manchester said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
East Manchester said:

Fair comment,but please excuse this forum is far more interesting than some of the Utd shite,not creeping like,btw I have just had a yellow card!

-- Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:50 pm --

kippax81 said:
East Manchester said:

Rag twat.
Wish I had his money! I guess you don't like Utd supporters ? Yet many of my mates are blues and I don't have a bad word to say about them!

Don't 'like' Utd? I fucking hate them!

For years we have had to put up with untold amounts of shit from your club. From your 'knights of the realm',your managers,from your players (both past and present) and from your scummy 'fans' with their petty nursery rhymes and general cnutish behaviour especially towards female blues and dads with their kids. Every dog has its day my raggy friend, and now it's our turn. Enjoy your future mediocrity.

Cnut of a club. Run by cnuts for cnuts

kippax81 said:
East Manchester said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Fair comment,but please excuse this forum is far more interesting than some of the Utd shite,not creeping like,btw I have just had a yellow card!

kippax81 said:

Rag twat.

For years we have had to put up with untold amounts of shit from your club. From your 'knights of the realm',your managers,from your players (both past and present) and from your scummy 'fans' with their petty nursery rhymes and general cnutish behaviour especially towards female blues and dads with their kids. Every dog has its day my raggy friend, and now it's our turn. Enjoy your future mediocrity.

I love a bit of rag baiting, hope this one stays around for a couple of days
User name East Manchester? my fookin arse, East London, East Grindstead, East Fife or the Far East more like
Cooeee here raggy raggy

blue underpants said:
kippax81 said:
East Manchester said:

I love a bit of rag baiting, hope this one stays around for a couple of days
User name East Manchester? my fookin arse, East London, East Grindstead, East Fife or the Far East more like
Cooeee here raggy raggy
I,ll have spent more time in Openshaw than all the city players put together,apart from Dave Wagstaff RiP by the time I end up in Phillips park.
Incidentally most Utd supporters have the mutual feeling,it's called good old rivalry.

East Manchester said:
Blue Til Death said:

The gallagher brothers being from manchester and attending games. you might think they're wankers but they're not glory supporters from another fucking country.

ban-mcfc said:
East Manchester said:
Blue Til Death said:

The gallagher brothers being from manchester and attending games. you might think they're wankers but they're not glory supporters from another fucking country.
Btw I ain't supporting Eamon Holmes here,I don't know him and have no opinion of the guy,but you can't hate someone just because they support a team you don't like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.