Early Doors

It's been quite nice to watch #EarlyDoors rise up through the trending topics list on Twitter this evening. Currently up into the top 10 in the UK right now. And every one is positive. If this doesn't bring on a 3rd series, nothing will.

Very few had heard of Early doors when it came out, years later at work I showed the lads and they were hooked. It was criminally over looked in awards etc, maybe because it at the time didn’t have household names, but just look at most of that cast and where they are now. Id say it’s timeless for northerners the same as the Royle Family, absolute joy to watch. Pickles!

A tip for you listen to the phonetic messages the coppers get when they leave the pub each time, I didn’t notice for ages what was been said, the characters are brilliant, I envy people watching for the first time, lots of little things you don’t pick up on first watching, so require repeat viewings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.