Early Leavers

Oh god, not this type of thread again.

People can do what they want their ticket because they bought it, not you. If they leave early and miss a goal then they leave early and miss a goal. A frustrating day like today often gets the better of some supporters because everybody reacts differently and has their own preferences and choices concerning staying or leaving football matches.

Fuck sake.

MCFC BOB said:

People can do what they want their ticket because they bought it, not you. If they leave early and miss a goal then they leave early and miss a goal. A frustrating day like today often gets the better of some supporters because everybody reacts differently and has their own preferences and choices concerning staying or leaving football matches.

Fuck sake.

Chill out BOB you'll see Barry's goal on MOTD tonight ;)

They will have got home early so they'll be happy.

A bit like York away in a few months those that left will deny leaving early.

I'm sure they all had to leave due to work/social reasons/traffic/health etc and they paid thier money so can do what they want........

Bobs right, do the curtain twitchers think those that left early wont have enjoyed hearing the cheer as they walked away?

Josh Blue said:
MCFC BOB said:

Fuck sake.

Chill out BOB you'll see Barry's goal on MOTD tonight ;)
Assuming he wants to sit through that again ;)

Many leave every week for certain reasons, today was like a fire drill though as countless left in a haughty tantrum at our inability to score. Hahaha! Was anyone outside when the goal went in?

I posted on the after match thread.

Today I was due in work at 1730hrs. Left my son and my mum when the board went up.

I felt sick (happy sick) when we scored but gutted I had to leave early...

I wshould have just been late- My 12yr old has sent me about 20 texts ripping me about leaving.

I will never leave early again-ever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.