Early Leavers

Sam. said:
Will you ever learn?

Quite agree, absolute disgrace - there may be the odd plausible excuses but those who turn up late, disappear after 35+ minutes, return half way through the second half then go about 80/ 5ish why bother?

LoveCity said:
Many leave every week for certain reasons, today was like a fire drill though as countless left in a haughty tantrum at our inability to score. Hahaha! Was anyone outside when the goal went in?

I was outside had a train to catch at 5-20 so stayed till past the 90th minute it went mental people hugging.. I get tired of these threads i pay my 600 a year season card if i want to leave a few minutes early some games i will do !!

m35 blue68 said:
Sam. said:
Will you ever learn?

Quite agree, absolute disgrace - there may be the odd plausible excuses but those who turn up late, disappear after 35+ minutes, return half way through the second half then go about 80/ 5ish why bother?
Everyone watches the game in their own way. Someone might disagree with how you watch the game so be careful what you say.

The last time I ever left early (as in, when the added time board went up) was the 2007 City V Reading with the Ireland wondergoal. If there was ever a game where I wasn't going to leave early, it was this one!

MCFC BOB said:
m35 blue68 said:
Sam. said:
Will you ever learn?

Everyone watches the game in their own way. Someone might disagree with how you watch the game so be careful what you say.

And why?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.