Early Leavers

Because you're criticising someone's personal choice even though it affects you in no way whatsoever.

Let me tell you and every other early-leaver-basher on here something: when you are offended by someone leaving early, NOTHING HAPPENS. Absolutely nothing. Like, literally fuck all, so all of you get off your high fucking horses and let people watch the game in their own way if it's not causing physical or actual mental harm to another supporter.

We have this thread after every fucking home game.

MCFC BOB said:
Because you're criticising someone's personal choice even though it affects you in no way whatsoever.

Let me tell you and every other early-leaver-basher on here something: when you are offended by someone leaving early, NOTHING HAPPENS. Absolutely nothing. Like, literally fuck all, so all of you get off your high fucking horses and let people watch the game in their own way if it's not causing physical or actual mental harm to another supporter.

Wind your neck in lad.

MCFC BOB said:

So how do you think it affects the players, it's not exactly motivational when their 12th man is abandoning ship.

I didn't leave early today , but I have done in the past , .... My view is I've paid my money I'll leave whenever I want , not when No 1 super fan on bluemoon tells me to ...

MCFC BOB said:

It's a good job the team don't fuck off early

Its the clubs fault. If you download the calendar on to your phone it says the game is from 15.00 to 16.30. This must be causing confusion.

grim up north said:
MCFC BOB said:

It's a good job the team don't fuck off early
No they just have a tendency to turn up late

MCFC BOB said:

Well said..It's personal choice if anyone wants to leave early.I never do apart from today but why criticise anyone for it. These threads do seem a little "I'm a better blue than you" ish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.