Early Leavers

We get out straight away even after leaving at full time if you park in the right place it is possible.

All the local car thieves love people who don't park at the stadium...
The trail of glittering glass next to the cars makes it just like Christmas on the long walk home.

fulabeer said:
All the local car thieves love people who don't park at the stadium...
The trail of glittering glass next to the cars makes it just like Christmas on the long walk home.

At Maine Rd it was worse.

I've parked on Grimshaw lane for every single game since the stadium opened and have never had my windows done.
(touch wood)
Leave stuff in the car = get done.

Please don't encourage any more to get on the Hadfield line at Ashburys after the match.. we're packed in like sardines already.

stonie said:
Blue2112 said:
I live in Denton and when I go in the car park it at the back of where the new academy is going to be next to the canal near the pub the bridge (at least I think thats what its called). Less than 10mins walk to ground down by the side of the asda and once back in the car am home in Denton in 20mins,I can't fathom how people find navigating through the streets and away so difficult? If you want or need to get away quick don't fucking park in one of the official car parks next to the ground.

Spot on but far too obvious for some people, I park there and back in audenshaw in minutes or I get the 17-21 train to guide bridge...

some of dont have a choice josh....as we carry medication and drugs in the car and need the car to be as close to the ground as possible

shadygiz said:
stonie said:
Blue2112 said:
I live in Denton and when I go in the car park it at the back of where the new academy is going to be next to the canal near the pub the bridge (at least I think thats what its called). Less than 10mins walk to ground down by the side of the asda and once back in the car am home in Denton in 20mins,I can't fathom how people find navigating through the streets and away so difficult? If you want or need to get away quick don't fucking park in one of the official car parks next to the ground.

Spot on but far too obvious for some people, I park there and back in audenshaw in minutes or I get the 17-21 train to guide bridge...

some of dont have a choice josh....as we carry medication and drugs in the car and need the car to be as close to the ground as possible

I understand that and understand fully why you would choose to leave the game early or park near to the ground. Situations like yourself and once again (for the umpteenth time) those that have work commitments, pregnant wives, kids to pick up, leaking roofs, burst pipes etc etc etc are all reasons why its understandable that anyone would leave early for. However its the other 90% plus leavers that stand up as one every week either on 80/85mins or when added time is announced. It's quite obvious it happens as its en masse and I don't for one minute believe most of these thousands of fans are leaving for any other reason than just 'to beat the traffic' and 'get home 30mins quicker for a brew and to watch celebrity come dancing or splash'. But it's their choice and I accept that they can do what they choose just like those of us that think it looks awful have the choice to whinge about it.

Blue2112 said:
shadygiz said:
stonie said:

I understand that and understand fully why you would choose to leave the game early or park near to the ground. Situations like yourself and once again (for the umpteenth time) those that have work commitments, pregnant wives, kids to pick up, leaking roofs, burst pipes etc etc etc are all reasons why its understandable that anyone would leave early for. However its the other 90% plus leavers that stand up as one every week either on 80/85mins or when added time is announced. It's quite obvious it happens as its en masse and I don't for one minute believe most of these thousands of fans are leaving for any other reason than just 'to beat the traffic' and 'get home 30mins quicker for a brew and to watch celebrity come dancing or splash'. But it's their choice and I accept that they can do what they choose just like those of us that think it looks awful have the choice to whinge about it.

Splash is quality though.

Sam. said:
Blue2112 said:
shadygiz said:

Splash is quality though.

Agreed and thank god we're playing this Sunday so I will already be home waiting with excitement for it to start ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.