Early Leavers

pride in battle said:
Not many early leavers today! Impressed!!

So many kids, they probably wanted to stay till the end as the ones around me (and there were tons of them compared to usually) were having a great day out with smiles plastered on their faces.

LoveCity said:
pride in battle said:
Not many early leavers today! Impressed!!

So many kids, they probably wanted to stay till the end as the ones around me (and there were tons of them compared to usually) were having a great day out with smiles plastered on their faces.

Spot on,I took my 8 yr old daughter today and she loved it.
I was ready for the off around 85 mins (cos i'm a part time glory hunting bosnian,smiley face) but me gal insisted we stay.

toby said:
Nearly 2hrs to get home roll on the met !
Fucking hell where do you live? It took me 30minutes to do a usual 20minute journey any other time that takes 40minutes on a match day.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:43 am --<br /><br />
conormcfc said:
Had to laugh when the Watford fans started singing "Is there a fire drill?!".
And today not that many left early unlike what normally happens.

Caveman said:
toby said:
Nearly 2hrs to get home roll on the met !
Fucking hell where do you live? It took me 30minutes to do a usual 20minute journey any other time that takes 40minutes on a match day.

-- Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:43 am --

conormcfc said:
Had to laugh when the Watford fans started singing "Is there a fire drill?!".
And today not that many left early unlike what normally happens.

It took me nearly 45 mins to get from mary ds to the end of that road then trying to get on the Manc way was bad
going I can do it 20-25 mins coming home normally 45 mins but today just seemed a nightmare

I live in Timperley so it's not that far

Where do you have to go that makes a ten minute difference? I can understand a night match but a Saturday c'mon!

I don't give a rats arse how long it takes to get home, I bet overseas fans look at the early leavers and think they don't know how lucky they are to be able to go at all.

We are very very lucky to be able to watch the best team in the country.

Fucking curtain twitchers moaning yet again I see.

You must have fucking boring lives to spend your lives so intent on trying to tell others what to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.