East Stand punched in face

ell said:
kinkladze10 said:
I was in the east stand today just after kick off. Right at the start i was standing clapping then a big sit down dick head from the guy behind me. I turned round and in a strong irish voice again sit down before i knock you down was what was said to me. I told the guy if he wanted to knock me out then step outside, as mad as i was the guy was with a little boy. So just took my seat about 15 mins gone in the 2nd half i stood up to clap and again was told fuckin sit down. This Time i was so mad i told the guy to piss off as i sat down the guy punched me in the side of the face so i banged him back then had abit of a scuffle as the guy was on his knees i was dragged off by a load of blues and called a rag. I was in a big white jacket and sat in 303 row y seat 56. I was dragged out JUST ME by the orange jackets and had my accesscard taken from me. I know i should not end up fighting but what do u do when u have been punched for no reason. What can i do to get my accesscard back.
WTF if he was irish he was obv a rag!

Complain mate not sure what else. or got to the police and say he assaulted you.. give the seat numbers etc

oi im Irish and im no rag

I think im going to give the club a ring dont know what the guys problem was. I going to give the club a ring i know im fucked but want to make sure he is a he started it.

niallerbluemoon said:
ell said:
WTF if he was irish he was obv a rag!

Complain mate not sure what else. or got to the police and say he assaulted you.. give the seat numbers etc

oi im Irish and im no rag
You're probably not. But there are an awful lot of them over here. The place is infested with them. A job for rentokil, methinks!

umbro coats ,fat scots/irish bastards
smash the bastards up
there's one on every street corner with his "scum top" on
ask him the starting eleven in 1987
urm...........................................................................................................

ffs dont ask me citys ha ha
only kidding always remember my dad buying me the checked draught board top with "philips"

manchester city

I can understand him telling you to sit down, which is fair enough as you may be obstructing his view.. But that should be it..No need for him to hit you as that obviously wasn't going to make you sit down..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.