East Stand punched in face

anybody sit in 102 cause everybody stood up and the stewards came down and people were pointing etc and then some guy appeared with a cut down his face anybody know what happened cause two guys in city hats and scarves were taken away??

josh06 said:
I can understand him telling you to sit down, which is fair enough as you may be obstructing his view.. But that should be it..No need for him to hit you as that obviously wasn't going to make you sit down..

I can't understand it, he's at a football stadium not the fucking cinema, you pay for your space, do what you like with it, no rule states you can't stand up to applaud play, the bastard behind you had it coming.

jimharri said:
scottyboi said:
good man lets hope his son tells him mum and gets the bastard in trouble and she then has an affair with benjani and moves out :)
Jesus no; not Benjani. He has trouble finding the target!

lmao class ..... but imagine him with his big smile saying haha she is tight.

CTID_92 said:
anybody sit in 102 cause everybody stood up and the stewards came down and people were pointing etc and then some guy appeared with a cut down his face anybody know what happened cause two guys in city hats and scarves were taken away??
Not sure what is was about,father got twatted son joined in to protect his dad

kinkladze10 said:
I was in the east stand today just after kick off. Right at the start i was standing clapping then a big sit down dick head from the guy behind me. I turned round and in a strong irish voice again sit down before i knock you down was what was said to me. I told the guy if he wanted to knock me out then step outside, as mad as i was the guy was with a little boy. So just took my seat about 15 mins gone in the 2nd half i stood up to clap and again was told fuckin sit down. This Time i was so mad i told the guy to piss off as i sat down the guy punched me in the side of the face so i banged him back then had abit of a scuffle as the guy was on his knees i was dragged off by a load of blues and called a rag. I was in a big white jacket and sat in 303 row y seat 56. I was dragged out JUST ME by the orange jackets and had my accesscard taken from me. I know i should not end up fighting but what do u do when u have been punched for no reason. What can i do to get my accesscard back.
was u in the 3rd tear cos i was in the north stand and i saw a load of people looking up that way in the 3rd tear i thought it was a rag

RyantheBlue said:
josh06 said:
I can understand him telling you to sit down, which is fair enough as you may be obstructing his view.. But that should be it..No need for him to hit you as that obviously wasn't going to make you sit down..

I can't understand it, he's at a football stadium not the fucking cinema, you pay for your space, do what you like with it, no rule states you can't stand up to applaud play, the bastard behind you had it coming.
I think you'll find that there probably are. Doesn't give the aggressor the right to stick one on somebody who is standing.

jimharri said:
RyantheBlue said:
I think you'll find that there probably are. Doesn't give the aggressor the right to stick one on somebody who is standing.

I'm not talking about constant standing, it pisses me off when someone is stood up for 5 mins without sitting down, but if someone goes thru on goal we stand and clap or whatever, nobodies ever told us we cant stand up to appreciate some play. No part of this was the standers fault apart from re-taliating and even then who wouldn't?

jonny_g said:
kinkladze10 said:
I was in the east stand today just after kick off. Right at the start i was standing clapping then a big sit down dick head from the guy behind me. I turned round and in a strong irish voice again sit down before i knock you down was what was said to me. I told the guy if he wanted to knock me out then step outside, as mad as i was the guy was with a little boy. So just took my seat about 15 mins gone in the 2nd half i stood up to clap and again was told fuckin sit down. This Time i was so mad i told the guy to piss off as i sat down the guy punched me in the side of the face so i banged him back then had abit of a scuffle as the guy was on his knees i was dragged off by a load of blues and called a rag. I was in a big white jacket and sat in 303 row y seat 56. I was dragged out JUST ME by the orange jackets and had my accesscard taken from me. I know i should not end up fighting but what do u do when u have been punched for no reason. What can i do to get my accesscard back.
was u in the 3rd tear cos i was in the north stand and i saw a load of people looking up that way in the 3rd tear i thought it was a rag

Yeah Everyone thought i was a rag. Thats the worst part

RyantheBlue said:
jimharri said:

I'm not talking about constant standing, it pisses me off when someone is stood up for 5 mins without sitting down, but if someone goes thru on goal we stand and clap or whatever, nobodies ever told us we cant stand up to appreciate some play. No part of this was the standers fault apart from re-taliating and even then who wouldn't?
Sorry. My mistake. I took you to be referring to ANY standing, for more than a few seconds anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.