Easyjet

Lancashire Blue said:
I suggested extra charges for attractive stewardesses, but then realised that gay men could also benefit if there was a handsome steward, so they would have to be charged too. And then again lesbians could benefit from a butch stewardess, so again they'd have to be charged...Of course some guys have a fetish for ugly women, so those guys would need charging if the stewardess wasn't attractive. So basically everyone could be charged. As for bisexuals, well they'd be charged double obviously...
Made me laugh, especially bisexuals pay double. :)

Get there early, don't take too much stuff with you, don't go too far (a couple of hours max), take some butties, get on early and get a seat in the middle where there are two rows over the wings for over 18s only, with plenty of leg room.

BTH said:
Get there early, don't take too much stuff with you, don't go too far (a couple of hours max), take some butties, get on early and get a seat in the middle where there are two rows over the wings for over 18s only, with plenty of leg room.

No disabled or pregnant women allowed over the wings either.

differant airlines have differant bag sizes and weights check with your airline before you travel, i had to buy two new cases to fly with flybe because of that

pretty sure there is no weight restriction on hand luggage with Easyjet. As long as the bag fits into the little metal thing at the airport the weight is not a problem. So if you can fit all of your things into a small case it is better to do this. Be warned if it does not fit into the basket at the check in desk then they will charge you to put it into the hold. Best thing to do is check in online and then nobody sees your hand luggage until you are actually at the gate boarding the plane. I doubt very much they will take much notice as they just want you on the plane as fast as possible.

I found a great deal with Ryan Air. Girona to Sardinia 20 euros return tax included. 3 of us 60 euros.. bargain. then I went to put 2 bags on. 40 euros each then 5 euros each way for the other to check in online. Then 10 euros each person to pay by card. Total in the end 180 euros.. trippled with the extras.. I didn't do it in the end. What a rip off..

Cheers people.I've paid £18 for one suitcase.Would have tried to get away with everything in hand luggage,but when i go away at that time of year,i do have a tendency to bring presents and other stuff back.

Still £209 for return flights for the 3 of us from Manchester to Munich,aint a bad deal.

I can understand why people feel aggrieved for paying these "add ons" but for me, I see it as being a component breakdown of the fares with a certain degree of flexibility to enable the passenger to choose what they pay for.

As has been said on here already these are pretty good deals that take some beating.

We are flying from Bristol to the south of France on Wednesday for £110.00 each return. That is good VFM in my book, even though the "fare" itself (pre tax and baggage and nbooking in costs etc...) was only about £4.00.

I like seeing the breakdown of costs and I wish more companies would do the same.

barcablue said:
pretty sure there is no weight restriction on hand luggage with Easyjet. As long as the bag fits into the little metal thing at the airport the weight is not a problem. So if you can fit all of your things into a small case it is better to do this. Be warned if it does not fit into the basket at the check in desk then they will charge you to put it into the hold. Best thing to do is check in online and then nobody sees your hand luggage until you are actually at the gate boarding the plane. I doubt very much they will take much notice as they just want you on the plane as fast as possible.

I found a great deal with Ryan Air. Girona to Sardinia 20 euros return tax included. 3 of us 60 euros.. bargain. then I went to put 2 bags on. 40 euros each then 5 euros each way for the other to check in online. Then 10 euros each person to pay by card. Total in the end 180 euros.. trippled with the extras.. I didn't do it in the end. What a rip off..

Last year on the way home from Alicante, Easyjet were being extremely strict at the gate pulling people out of the queue and measuring their hand luggage.
Where it says "only one piece of hand luggage and it must not measure more than ..." they really fucking meant it.
Even passengers who had bought duty free in the airport and couldn't fit it into their hand luggage were being charged. I saw at least four people paying extra at the gate for oversize luggage or for having a carrier bag with duty free as well as hand luggage.
My mate's bag was just a bit too big for the measuring thing. He ended up taking some clothes out of his bag, put them on and then jumped on his bag to make it fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.