Eberechi Eze

Eze is a good player but he genuinely seems content at Palace, didn’t push for a move last summer when one was muted, he’s happily signed a new contract. I think he’s happy at the level he is at - could be wrong but he shows no signs of wanting to play for a bigger club.

Next season we will have:

Grealish, Doku, Bobb and Savio as wing options, I think Bernie leaves and Savio links are very strong.

Thats enough depth there. Eze is a good player.

Eze is a good player but he genuinely seems content at Palace, didn’t push for a move last summer when one was muted, he’s happily signed a new contract. I think he’s happy at the level he is at - could be wrong but he shows no signs of wanting to play for a bigger club.
Don’t think it’s that mate I just think he is very level headed and wants to establish himself before his next move .

Don’t think it’s that mate I just think he is very level headed and wants to establish himself before his next move .

Could be and he had an injury ravaged season - was it last year or the year before. Good player with a lot of potential.

Eze is a good player and an excellent player at Palace's level, but he'd be a very underwhelming long-term replacement for Kevin De Bruyne

Grealish, Doku, Bobb and Savio as wing options, I think Bernie leaves and Savio links are very strong.

Savio will sign but it seems it has been agreed that if Girona get champions league then he goes back there

He signed a new deal with a buy out clause. It’s just a matter of time for him now if he keeps playing well

Savio will go back to Girona.

Doku, Grealish, Bobb, Bernie/Bernie replacement.

Think we need another winger. Bernie if stays can also cover minutes in the middle. I hope Foden stays central so haven’t put him on that list but can always cover wide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.