Eberechi Eze

Eze is a good player and an excellent player at Palace's level, but he'd be a very underwhelming long-term replacement for Kevin De Bruyne
He’d be the Bernardo replacement if he came. Languid style with lots of control and pausa, but sadly without Bernie’s pressing ability.

He’d be the Bernardo replacement if he came. Languid style with lots of control and pausa, but sadly without Bernie’s pressing ability.
Deary me, I hope I never see that day come.
Eze is a good player but for a mid team. He is not City level.
Its like Gundo being replaced by Kovacic. We keep going down and down and down in quality. Then people wonder why we have not beat and struggle against top 6 sides this season. We just keep watering our squad down.

Last edited:
Type of player we signed under Hughes, not Pep.

Nowhere near City level
I think he’s be good here but not a starter. He would be better than Nunes maybe but we have him now. I think Paqueta on the other hand would be better. There is no issue buying players from these teams if they are the ones ie Lescott, Barry, Grealish, Stones just to name a few.

Deary me, I hope I never see that day come.
Eze is a good player but for a mid team. He is not City level.
Its like Gundo being replaced by Kovacic. We keep going down and down and down in quality. Then people wonder why we have not beat and struggle against top 6 sides this season. We just keep watering our squad down.
I didn’t say he was as good, merely that he was that type of controlling attacking player.

We’re not likely to improve on Bernardo when he leaves.

I didn’t say he was as good, merely that he was that type of controlling attacking player.

We’re not likely to improve on Bernardo when he leaves.
I don’t think there’s a player in the world that does what Bernie does. When he came in he was clearly a good player but did anyone envision what he’s become. Do I think Eze could do the same? Probably not. But you have to give these players a chance. They are bought on technical ability and then they flourish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.