Eberechi Eze

Easiest option since Wirtz is not moving, neither is Musiala and Paqueta gambled his move away. Plenty of prem experience is a big plus
Way better option than opting for Olmo

For the record I would prefer Eze over Olmo (although I rate Olmo) I guess the £34m extra fee brings it into context?

Market is off its head
We have helped with that.

Phillips was relatively cheap in terms of fee, but 160k a week over 6 years, WTF were we thinking.

Ederson is allegedly on 90k a week, if that's true I can understand why he somewhat pissed and wants a big pay rise.

Isn't his preferred position on the left wing where we're pretty much stacked with Doku & Grealish?

Have only really seen him play for Palace & England on the left so this seems like an overkill. Olise who plays on the right seems a more a sensible option since that's where we're lacking, even though I think Eze has a higher ceiling.

Of course all of this right winger talk could have been negated & saved us a fair few pounds if we'd simply granted Palmer's wishes & sent him out on loan for a yr. Not meant to be & hopefully we've learnt from this.

Isn't his preferred position on the left wing where we're pretty much stacked with Doku & Grealish?

Have only really seen him play for Palace & England on the left so this seems like an overkill. Olise who plays on the right seems a more a sensible option since that's where we're lacking, even though I think Eze has a higher ceiling.

Of course all of this right winger talk could have been negated & saved us a fair few pounds if we'd simply granted Palmer's wishes & sent him out on loan for a yr. Not meant to be & hopefully we've learnt from this.
I thought it was Palmer that refused to go on loan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.