Eberechi Eze

Off to Spurs most likely
I can’t really see this happening because he either plays on the left or a number 10 position and both of those positions have Maddison and Son. Wouldn’t be surprised if he waited for city to deal with Alvarez then he makes his decision because it’s obvious we are his first choice. Tbf he does strike the ball really well and could do a false 9 role.

I can’t really see this happening because he either plays on the left or a number 10 position and both of those positions have Maddison and Son. Wouldn’t be surprised if he waited for city to deal with Alvarez then he makes his decision because it’s obvious we are his first choice. Tbf he does strike the ball really well and could do a false 9 role.

I think the same mate, if Alvarez goes i could see us doing Eze.

I think the same mate, if Alvarez goes i could see us doing Eze.
Think Alvarez could’ve been amazing but I think the amount of games he’s played since he joined has stopped him from reaching what he could really be. I’m sure he hasn’t really had a break since he joined us, don’t think we will get a like for like either my choice would be Fulkrug tbf who can hold up and give the team time to move up the pitch.
Eze is the choice they are going with tho it’s obvious to see.

Think Alvarez could’ve been amazing but I think the amount of games he’s played since he joined has stopped him from reaching what he could really be. I’m sure he hasn’t really had a break since he joined us, don’t think we will get a like for like either my choice would be Fulkrug tbf who can hold up and give the team time to move up the pitch.
Eze is the choice they are going with tho it’s obvious to see.
It most likely will be a mobile player who can play multiple positions

Eze, Olmo, Felix or we will sign no one and will wait for Echeverri

It most likely will be a mobile player who can play multiple positions

Eze, Olmo, Felix or we will sign no one and will wait for Echeverri
As much as I like Olmo and he has the gundo ability for late runs in the box think I would rather have Eze who’s probs more reliable. Echeverri will have two loans before he joins the first team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.