Eberechi Eze

Think Alvarez could’ve been amazing but I think the amount of games he’s played since he joined has stopped him from reaching what he could really be. I’m sure he hasn’t really had a break since he joined us, don’t think we will get a like for like either my choice would be Fulkrug tbf who can hold up and give the team time to move up the pitch.
Eze is the choice they are going with tho it’s obvious to see.
Fulkrug (as far as I know, I may be wrong) would only play where Haaland plays. Not adaptable enough for us. Eze can play wide left, mid left, 10, false 9, and probably fucking left back if Pep wants him to

Last edited:
Fuller (as far as I know, I may be wrong) would only play where Haaland plays. Not adaptable enough for us. Eze can play wide left, mid left, 10, false 9, and probably fucking left back if Pep wants him to
Just think we have done the false 9 and as well as we done we showed the difference actual strikers provide, would rather have another striker because we have minutes for a lot of players if you think we have 7 midfielders and 5 wingers so we have depth in the positions.

Just think we have done the false 9 and as well as we done we showed the difference actual strikers provide, would rather have another striker because we have minutes for a lot of players if you think we have 7 midfielders and 5 wingers so we have depth in the positions.
My point was that if we have a back up striker it’s better to have one like Alvarez (who can play wide and also attacking mid as well as centre forward) than someone like Fulkrug who is only a centre forward

My point was that if we have a back up striker it’s better to have one like Alvarez (who can play wide and also attacking mid as well as centre forward) than someone like Fulkrug who is only a centre forward
If we lose Alvarez, lets get Griezmann, his 33, YES, I know His OLD. That is the point. He wont complain or fight for game time. But if we get someone young, they will demand Game time or do what Alvarez is doing, demand a move. As for Griezman, he won't kick up a fuss, he will be used as a stop gap. He can play across the front 3, can play as an 8 and 10. Defensively good, high work rate. Cheap transfer fee and low salary demands. Very good footballer. He will provide G/A because he has Great G/A. Great vision. He can easily fit into our system. We can keep him for 2 to 3 seasons, until we bed in Echeverri for the false 9 system, which we will most likely play when Haaland is out injured or rested.

Last edited:
If we lose Alvarez, lets get Griezmann, his 33, YES, I know His OLD. That is the point. He wont complain or fight for game time. But if we get someone young, they will demand Game time or do what Alvarez is doing, demand a move. As for Griezman, he won't kick up a fuss, he will be used as a stop gap. He can play across the front 3, can play as an 8 and 10. Defensively good, high work rate. Cheap transfer fee and low salary demands. Very good footballer. He will provide G/A because he has Great G/A. Great vision. He can easily fit into our system. We can keep him for 2 to 3 seasons, until we bed in Echeverri for the false 9 system, which we will most likely play when Haaland is out injured or rested.
Looked pretty fucking like yesterdays man in the euros, it’s a no from me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.