Eberechi Eze

Is he on his way? Or this is down to the rush to spend what we are going to get for Alavrez? We have better players who can cover for Alavrez's loss already. There is no sign of Eze's replacement being signed either.
Not that I know of tbh, just talking about him as a player.

I'd be surprised if we sign him, but I'd expect him to be at a bigger team than Palace in another season.

I keep hearing that Grealish can play 10, but in short, he can't! I am not denying he is trucky and difficult to dispossess, but he is not even remotely creative for any others when he has the ball at his feet, because he is fundamentally flawed in that he plays with his head down permanently when in possession of the ball, which makes him incapable of creating any kind of chance via a pass.
Grealish has showed plenty of signs during the tour he can step up and the immediate need to spend what we are going to get for Julian Alvarez isn't really necessary.

Grealish has showed plenty of signs during the tour he can step up.
I'm a massive Grealish fan, He was missing for a large chunk of the season last season due to injury, Although we won the league, I felt there was games that we missed Grealish when he was out injured.

Where would you like to see Jack playing, Out wide or as a 10?

I'm a massive Grealish fan, He was missing for a large chunk of the season last season due to injury, Although we won the league, I felt there was games that we missed Grealish when he was out injured.

Where would you like to see Jack playing, Out wide or as a 10?
The role where Pep played him during this season's tour. He looked very assured and looked just as dangerous as Eze.

Really baffled by all these links and comments to Eze and indeed Olmo as an Alvarez replacement, Eze is a winger, maybe a 10, we are fully stacked in that area.

Alvarez's ability to play deeper isn't the attribute we need to replace when he goes, we've got plenty in that department, it's his natural role as a striker that needs replacing. Would be incredibly weird if we go and sign Eze or any other winger/attacking midfielder as a direct replacement.

The role where Pep played him during this season's tour. He looked very assured and looked just as dangerous as Eze.
He started every game on the left in his usual position. He only moved around second half of some games to accommodate the mass changes.

it would be odd to take that as indicative of a new role for him. I would go as far as to say it was more likely it was a sign Pep has no intention of ever playing him as a 10. If Pep had that in mind for him, he would surely have started in that position given he was basically the only senior attacking midfielder on the tour.

Totally disagree. Grealish will chip in and there is no need to waste money on a player who isn't better than what we currently have
Eze has got 10 & 11 goals in last 2 prem seasons in a poor palace side. He definitely is more of a goal scorer than Jack, who obviously offers different things

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.