Eberechi Eze

Io8PxS.gif
Eh??

I really hope we spend some of the Alvarez money on Eze, I know alot on here aren't too keen on signing Eze.

I think he's a wonderful player and would be incredible working under Pep.
He is far from wonderful. We already have players who can fill Alavrez.

You think he's far from wonderful and that's fine, Your opinion.

I think otherwise.

I think he's great. I'm just not sure if I find him great to watch for a team I don't care about, but I'd find him frustrating for a team I do care about, if you know what I mean?

I think I noticed his positives for Palace, but with the higher standards we have I'd probably see the negatives just as much.

I'm really on the fence with him, I just don't know how he'd do for us.

I think he's great. I'm just not sure if I find him great to watch for a team I don't care about, but I'd find him frustrating for a team I do care about, if you know what I mean?

I think I noticed his positives for Palace, but with the higher standards we have I'd probably see the negatives just as much.

Is he on his way? Or this is down to the rush to spend what we are going to get for Alavrez? We have better players who can cover for Alavrez's loss already. There is no sign of Eze's replacement being signed either.

I'm not sure if Palace will sanction a move away for Eze this summer as they have lost Olise already and looks like Guehi is heading to Newcastle, There's talk of a £60m realeae clasuse in Eze contact I don't know how true that is...

Whenever I watch Palace Eze and Olise stand out massively, Everything went through those lads and caused massive problems for opposition, Two players I enjoyed watching from a neutral point of view.

It would obviously be a massive step up for Eze, I reckon he would be well capable of playing in this City side.

Olmo fits the bill better. Grealish can cover the number 10 position as well.
I keep hearing that Grealish can play 10, but in short, he can't! I am not denying he is trucky and difficult to dispossess, but he is not even remotely creative for any others when he has the ball at his feet, because he is fundamentally flawed in that he plays with his head down permanently when in possession of the ball, which makes him incapable of creating any kind of chance via a pass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.