Eberechi Eze

How would this benefit us though? I don't think cashflow is a problem for a club of our means so why would choose to pay more?
Can be lots of reasons, its always going to be beneficial to spend 10m a year for 4 years instead of 40m up front if the other party agrees but with Eze we probably would want to put significant clauses for winning trophies and appearences etc.

We didn’t really need another winger though, even with Bobb out for a few months. Savinho, Doku, Grealish and Bernie all cover that position well. It’s central midfield we need to strengthen, and/or striker so Erling doesn’t have to play about 65 games.

Ffs why do people continue to post these ridiculous odds posts?
It's a bigger indicator than any "gossip" columnist can come up with, money talks. Watch the betting markets on horse racing and the gambles landed when a horse is backed at big odds and prevails at far shorter ones, you may not pay attention to it but there's validity in these posts.

It's a bigger indicator than any "gossip" columnist can come up with, money talks. Watch the betting markets on horse racing and the gambles landed when a horse is backed at big odds and prevails at far shorter ones, you may not pay attention to it but there's validity in these posts.

Utter nonsense that sorry mate.

Utter nonsense that sorry mate.
It's not, as someone who worked in the gambling industry for 30 years, and in the Office where odds were compiled and amended I can tell you categorically money talks. We used to have Race Horse Trainers, Sportsmen and Celebrities bet with us on their credit accounts. Chunky money sometimes that wasn't always accepted at the odds advertised, the alarm bells rang, odds shortened and liabilities managed.

I made a good few quid supplementing my income by following the "money in the know".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.