Eberechi Eze

He’s a good player no doubt but Jack was so important to us winning the treble I’m getting pissed off with comments about what he can’t do.

Can Eze do what Jack does? Maybe. But he needs the chance to. Not just a yeah he can be better than him comment. Grealish was a great player at Villa, but also played a huge role in an incredibly talented team at City. We’d be worse off without him and I wish people gave him the respect he deserves.

Agree.

If Jack was leaving, Eze would maybe be a good replacement. But with all the other players we have as well, it just doesn't make much sense.

And I can't see Jack leaving personally. Don't think he wants to, plus there are only limited teams who could afford wages like his, and I don't think they'd sign him.

He’s a good player no doubt but Jack was so important to us winning the treble I’m getting pissed off with comments about what he can’t do.

Can Eze do what Jack does? Maybe. But he needs the chance to. Not just a yeah he can be better than him comment. Grealish was a great player at Villa, but also played a huge role in an incredibly talented team at City. We’d be worse off without him and I wish people gave him the respect he deserves.

He was, and I love Jack. But having an impact less than 25% of his time here is hardly something to shout about. Really hope he does well this year.

Agree.

If Jack was leaving, Eze would maybe be a good replacement. But with all the other players we have as well, it just doesn't make much sense.

And I can't see Jack leaving personally. Don't think he wants to, plus there are only limited teams who could afford wages like his, and I don't think they'd sign him.
I also think he's universally loved at City.

I think Eze would be great here but hard to see how it works currently. If we signed him id be happy of course.

Eze last season wasn't as good as Grealish in his final Villa season, though. Far fewer assists (4 vs 10), fewer chances created, lost the ball more often. And he's older than Jack was in 20/21, too
Will he be younger or older than Jack is now ? Transfer forum is so confusing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.