Eberechi Eze

Really doubt we are seriously in for him. No credible links anywhere, don’t doubt twosips info but being interested in eze and actually bidding are two different things,

He has 2 years left so I’d assume we have just asked to be kept informed for future reference, we probably do this all the time for numerous players

What relevant is if we get him we will pay what is our valuation as always! You do know we walk away from deals?!
Aye and Simon23 was saying the money is irrelevent, to the fans and to the club - Because it isnt ours.
I think 90 is well ott.. 50-60m is a fair price or we will walk.
I cant imagine us just paying whatever because it isnt relevent.

In what universe would we play with two tens? I thought our next signing was going to be a centre mid, a versatile thoroughbred that would bolster our thin midfield. This guy looks like a winger thrown into an AM position. In fact, he looks very similar to Doku. The Paqueta situation stings because I think he'd have been class for us. Capable of playing deep as a distributor but also further forward.

Can't get my head round Eze at all.
I personally don't see any similarities to Doku.. none. One is an explosive one-on-one winger, one is a passing attacking mid...

And also, we pretty much play with two tens or two attacking eights, whatever you want to call it... The foden and alvarez roles in the newcastle game

Really doubt we are seriously in for him. No credible links anywhere, don’t doubt twosips info but being interested in eze and actually bidding are two different things,

He has 2 years left so I’d assume we have just asked to be kept informed for future reference, we probably do this all the time for numerous players
I also think it could just be an enquiry. There are probably several players we have shown an interest it…..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.