Eberechi Eze

7th choice ? we might of asked last season so where does that move him on the list

all speculation and guess work
he wants a twitter knockout signing ,so made it up,

you can see them a mile off, i actually believe they are worried that someone on twitter will take the piss because we bought eze or whoever else isn't seen by the "modern" world as "generational"(fucking hate that term).

get a top player= improve their fifa team then wallop some 12 year old kid from cuba online :)

Considering Palace knows City would have spent 85 on Paqueta they’ll demand nothing less. English tax included.

85-90 mil for Eze and Palmer on loan/permanent (30?)
i think west ham obviously had the release clause to work off of , plus the fact that paqueta is an established brazil international and even then we had agreed a deal of 80 according to reports

Good player but not City level 'good' this will end up another Kalvin Phillips Esque transfer if it happens, if he weren't english we wouldn't be looking at him, mind you he's fourth choice, anything over £50 million would be overpriced, I dont think this happens.

tbf Eze would shine for a more attacking/possesion minded side compared to Palace which are very defensive minded

He‘s eze
eze like sunday morning

uber
know it sounds funny
But I just can’t stand the pain
If Bernie’s leaving us tomorrow
Seems to me that,
He knows he’s won all he can
After looping the ball over Courtois

That’s why we signed Eze
He plays like it’s a Sunday morning
That’s why we signed Eze
To cross the ball to Haaland

Good player but not City level 'good' this will end up another Kalvin Phillips Esque transfer if it happens, if he weren't english we wouldn't be looking at him, mind you he's fourth choice, anything over £50 million would be overpriced, I dont think this happens.
eyes down for a full house in city bingo, who had hes not on citys level?

Was a little dubious at first then realised Pep is always changing. Didn’t see how he’d be an 8 in this team but we’ve been playing with attacking midfielders closer to Haaland for a while now so he’d slot right in. Especially with the safety net of Rodri and Kovacic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.