Eberechi Eze

Looks like he could play from the left as well as more centrally....if it happens

Competition for Grealish and also allows Grealishb to be played more centrally fi he can

i think west ham obviously had the release clause to work off of , plus the fact that paqueta is an established brazil international and even then we had agreed a deal of 80 according to reports
And they only bought him last season for quite a lot of money.

If we buy Eze earlier in window it will took only 70m but now in late of windows especially Crystal Palace know that City can pay up to 85m with Paqueta deal is now collapsing, I can see why it will takes 90m to buy Eze from them.

I think most Man City fans are football fans, and thus have seen the likes of Barella, FDJ and Wirtz countless times over the course of many years. Maybe not so with Wirtz due to his age, but at least for a couple of years. I could maybe agree on Doku. I have only seen him for Belgium a few times.

Additionally, we have a long-standing interest in all of the above, but they are simply not available right now. I think most of the people in this thread are not really "slagging Eze off." Instead, they suggest we should wait for the right player at the right price. That's what we have usually done over the last several years. Didn't get Kane, but we got Haaland. We opted to play without an actual striker after Kun, and it was worth it.

Eze is our +/- 7th choice target. We have publicly pursued Bellingham, Rice, Paqueta. Then, Barella was on the Pep wish list (source: Tolmies tweet). With FDJ, Pep has been a fan and we have been known to be interested for years now. Finally, we have been linked with Wirtz for months, and most see him as the KDB successor.

All in all, we all trust the club, but the division on this thread is more so regarding whether we should buy someone like Eze now or wait for one of the more obvious targets to become available in the future. Regardless, we will all support the club no matter what.

That's how I see it anyway.
This post got 2 likes...The post you replied to has 17 likes.... Now I'm no Einstein...but ?

You are right in general but tbf with Barella though mate he just got to the CL final so a lot of people will have ended up watching him 5 times, and maybe once in person in Istanbul, which is where I'm coming from. Engine and aggression tied to very good technical level, what's not to like.

I'll admit I didn't really know anything about him til last season and having just done a little research I see he's been nominated for Ballon d'Or and been in Serie A team of the year 4 years in a row, so I'd hardly claim to be an expert. Basically gone "ooh he looks good" and it turns out he's one of the top players in Europe already.

If we get Eze I'll support him as much as anyone but can hardly blame anyone for being less excited compared to a top player.
Yes he is one of the more know to be fair
I like him he looks good
I’m not sure how Italian football compares to the Prem though

If we buy Eze earlier in window it will took only 70m but now in late of windows especially Crystal Palace know that City can pay up to 85m with Paqueta deal is now collapsing, I can see why it will takes 90m to buy Eze from them.
all hidden in add ons then worth it cause we won stuff

Pfft. Total Txiki fest this one. Pep will be hitting the morphine button til his fingers bleed.

This post got 2 likes...The post you replied to has 17 likes.... Now I'm no Einstein...but ?
Doesn't really matter. Kim Kardashian has almost 350 million followers. Doesn't mean anything. I think I have expressed a valid opinion. Just as valid as the poster I was responding to.

I think most Man City fans are football fans, and thus have seen the likes of Barella, FDJ and Wirtz countless times over the course of many years. Maybe not so with Wirtz due to his age, but at least for a couple of years. I could maybe agree on Doku. I have only seen him for Belgium a few times.

Additionally, we have a long-standing interest in all of the above, but they are simply not available right now. I think most of the people in this thread are not really "slagging Eze off." Instead, they suggest we should wait for the right player at the right price. That's what we have usually done over the last several years. Didn't get Kane, but we got Haaland. We opted to play without an actual striker after Kun, and it was worth it.

Eze is our +/- 7th choice target. We have publicly pursued Bellingham, Rice, Paqueta. Then, Barella was on the Pep wish list (source: Tolmies tweet). With FDJ, Pep has been a fan and we have been known to be interested for years now. Finally, we have been linked with Wirtz for months, and most see him as the KDB successor.

All in all, we all trust the club, but the division on this thread is more so regarding whether we should buy someone like Eze now or wait for one of the more obvious targets to become available in the future. Regardless, we will all support the club no matter what.

That's how I see it anywa

That's how I see it anyway.
I agree with many aspects of your reply but the same people are complaining we need players now and it’s disgraceful if we don’t buy ?
Like you said top top draw not available at this moment in time
However perhaps with FDJ Barella and Writz I have named the obvious quality players

I wonder how many had seen our own Dias Akanji and Doku ( that level of player) before they were purchased

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.