Eberechi Eze

Hope you're not too late to the party as it's a crowded space.

Fabrizio Romano gets a slating on here but I'd imagine that with his 18.3 million followers he's the go to guy for lots of agents and clubs. He can afford to do it full time as he's presumably raking it in.
I live in New York and a mate of mine who works in marketing got quoted $250,000 by Romano's team for 1 tweet plugging their company. Mind-blowing.

What I’ve seen of Kovacic in the first 4 games it’s beggars belief why Chelsea let him go. As for the 2 we are after id hope we get the 2 of them as the midfield needs a bit of bulking up with KDB out and Phillips career going down the pan we need bodies in there hopefully we get those two in and that be it
Kovacic on Saturday was class but shows how measuring players by g/a is futile

What I’ve seen of Kovacic in the first 4 games it’s beggars belief why Chelsea let him go. As for the 2 we are after id hope we get the 2 of them as the midfield needs a bit of bulking up with KDB out and Phillips career going down the pan we need bodies in there hopefully we get those two in and that be it
Been really impressed with Kovacic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.