Echo and the Bunnymen

1st 3 Albums brilliant but tailed off from that high thereafter -with a few great unreleased songs as well from that era “Lover I Love You” etc -with as you say brilliant B Sides
Spot on. Never beat the high of that live EP when they possibly matched McCulloch's swagger.

I saw their first ever gig outside of Liverpool. They played at a small basement called Tingle Tangle in Manchester, they still had the drum machine at the time. The poster says off Albert Square, but I’m sure it was behind Woolworths?
I remember reading about a venue in back Piccadilly where the Bunnymen played and someone pointing out to me where it had been, years ago.
Can't remember what it was called

The Bunnymen have a huge following in Manchester. Probably better than their Liverpool fan base. Looking at going to Dublin as they are supporting Arcade Fire. Would love some European dates but i need to build my days back up. Fucking brexit

1st 3 Albums brilliant but tailed off from that high thereafter -with a few great unreleased songs as well from that era “Lover I Love You” etc -with as you say brilliant B Sides
Flowers, Evergreen and even Siberia are cracking lps. Some ace songs that are good live. For me Heaven up Here is no 1

I remember reading about a venue in back Piccadilly where the Bunnymen played and someone pointing out to me where it had been, years ago.
Can't remember what it was called
I thought the their first Manchester gig was at The Russell Club with The Fall?

Flowers and What are you going to do with your life are both great albums.
Pro Pratia Mori had some great tracks on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.