Eden Hazard: Chelsea were frightened of city...

Blueroses

Per Mertasacher the arsenal defender made the same admission when we played them at the emirates ^_^

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2900/fa-cup/2013/04/16/3907374/-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2900/fa- ... /3907374/-</a>?

Re: Eden Hazard: we were frightened by city...

It's got to be great news that the game is half won before kick off, it tends to happen when you are a top team.

Surprised he didn't tweet which paper would get his interview in some big build up.
Overrated player if ever there was one. He's good, but not as good as he thinks he is, nor as good as the build up he got prior to his move, so fuck him.

Pigeonho said:
Surprised he didn't tweet which paper would get his interview in some big build up.
Overrated player if ever there was one. He's good, but not as good as he thinks he is, nor as good as the build up he got prior to his move, so fuck him.
Shut up, he's an incredible prospect. Some of his attributes are truly remarkable. Walks into our side and will only get better.

I think that Chelsea probably had their worst fears confirmed as soon as the match kicked off. City tore into them, moved the ball quickly and, most importantly, ran the ball straight at (through?) them from deep, most notably Ya Ya but also notably Nasri and Milner as a prelude to "death by a thousand triangles" when we got to their box. Clichy set the tone in the first few minutes with a barnstorming run. I bet Chelsea were a sight more frightened after 10 minutes than they had been before the kick off. I don't think they showed us too much respect, so much as they had to cling on in the face of some scintillating football. Goals, however, do change games and when Ba scored they had no choice but to "go for it", Luis became virtually another central attacker and City had several clear breaks which we wasted. In the end it was Aguero and Tevez doing to Chelsea what they had done to United which won us the game.

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
I think that Chelsea probably had their worst fears confirmed as soon as the match kicked off. City tore into them, moved the ball quickly and, most importantly, ran the ball straight at (through?) them from deep, most notably Ya Ya but also notably Nasri and Milner as a prelude to "death by a thousand triangles" when we got to their box. Clichy set the tone in the first few minutes with a barnstorming run. I bet Chelsea were a sight more frightened after 10 minutes than they had been before the kick off. I don't think they showed us too much respect, so much as they had to cling on in the face of some scintillating football. Goals, however, do change games and when Ba scored they had no choice but to "go for it", Luis became virtually another central attacker and City had several clear breaks which we wasted. In the end it was Aguero and Tevez doing to Chelsea what they had done to United which won us the game.
Chelsea used the same tactics Benitez adopted at the City league game

Ba was totally isolated for the first hour and CFC were set up to contain City and hit us on the counter-attack. We should have really gone into half-time with the game over<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:22 pm --<br /><br />
MJMRuiz said:
Pigeonho said:
Shut up, he's an incredible prospect. Some of his attributes are truly remarkable. Walks into our side and will only get better.
Technically he is very very good and against some teams he displays some incredible skill and balance, but I've also seen him go missing in some big games too

I'm not sure the Benitez style which is safety regimented football really suits his game.

Pigeonho said:
Did you go to the game? Seeing him live you appreciate how good he really is, our players found is hard getting the ball of him.

Armaan said:
Pigeonho said:
Did you go to the game? Seeing him live you appreciate how good he really is, our players found is hard getting the ball of him.

He is better than Balotelli and Dzeko for ball control. Reminds me a tad of Yaya when he gets the ball and puts head down

Pigeonho said:

lol at the tweet comment..

suprise you don,t rate him tho..gone off the boil a little of late, prob due to his first experience of a heavy slog in the premier league etc, but at the start of the season, and pretty much up to xmas he was flying, and quite clearly one of the most accomplished players around. His dribbling skills,well taken goals and incredible number assists would have helped us retain the title.

There aren,t many players i see that i reckon would def. improve our squad, Hazard is one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.