Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoax hazzard link

Hazzard hoax link
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rnanutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2012/May/manchester-united-seal-hazard-deal.aspx.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rnanutd.com/en/News-And-Feat ... l.aspx.htm</a>
This is prob what they have All seen

did we ever get to the bottom of who spursmad source was????
someone in the hughes camp?????

It must be true, he parted the red sea.

[bigimg]http://01varvara.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/yuri-lysov-moses-20071-e1268039306960.jpg?[/bigimg]

carlos92 said:
Project said:
so we reckon Moses is on a wind up? I cant tell anymore what to think lol

Those of a red persuation seem to think he/she is genuine.

I think its a windup mate. A collective one with a few posters on there to try and hook people in. People already tweeting it so the plan is working.

well it would be a silly wind up from this moses fella - he has a large post count on scum cafe and is absolutely clear in his certainty - he would lose all credibility - why would someone do that when they have been such a long-standing member of that forum

Project said:
carlos92 said:
Project said:

I think its a windup mate. A collective one with a few posters on there to try and hook people in. People already tweeting it so the plan is working.

My rag mate just text me laughing that it has ended up on twitter....

a pm went around a few on the board, they all backed it up, the rest are all 12 year old Korean's who listen to anything.

Maybee the old Hairdooo fella might need an apology.

Project said:
carlos92 said:
Project said:

Cheers for that mate, I was a bit naive there.

mcfc1632 said:
well it would be a silly wind up from this moses fella - he has a large post count on scum cafe and is absolutely clear in his certainty - he would lose all credibility - why would someone do that when they have been such a long-standing member of that forum

That's the thing - a bunch of them are in on it.

*breathes*

Hazard is back on chaps, haha

mcfc1632 said:

That fella is a she. Deffo WU staged by redcafe to show twitter is full of bollox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.