Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2rco4xs.jpg

bobmcfc said:
Manchester City's tradition is not as strong, but has currently built a very strong team, with players like Tévez, Agüero, Silva, Kompany and the Italian coach Roberto Mancini, a coach with strong records, a strong personality and who used to be as well a very fine technical player.

Chelsea is a combination of both, with stronger tradition than City, has won more prizes won, and remarkable names as Drogba, Čech, Lampard, Terry, etc... that are known to every fan, and have achieved the status of World Class as well.

Both last clubs can offer a much higher salary, but their future depend on the finances of their owners. What if Abramovich (Chelsea) or the Abu Dhabi United Group (Manchester City) to lower the priority of football and decide to stop spending money in the clubs? What if the Financial Fair Play sets in soon, and the clubs are not able to buy any player they want anymore to keep themselves in the top 3? Then it all comes back how well the clubs are led, and what the trainer can do to stay ahead.

The bit in bold has annoyed me abit. its on his official website (well i think its official if not then thank god) discussing that on an open forum takes the piss abit. maybe i'm being a little precious.

Its the glazers that seem to be in need of finances not the roman or his highness..

yrcnmiu sometimes.

Then Belgian NT trained for the first time yesterday. Hazard was not yet present but Kompany was. He gave interviews to the Belgian media and stated about Hazard that he would not try to influence him but he would gladly give him advice on Manchester (city or the city? that was not stated) if asked.

Hazard will join the team today (I might go and watch their training) and will probably be asked questions by the media. We'll see more in the newspapers tomorrow.

PMS symptoms include: tension, irritability, tiredness, feelings of aggression or anger, low mood, anxiety, loss of confidence, feeling emotional. You may have a change in your sleep pattern, in sexual feelings and in appetite. Relationships may become strained because of these symptoms.

I now know why there are flappers.

Just call me the doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.