Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
re Hazard speaking to Kompany.

De Bruyne, Courtois, Lukaku all Chelsea and Belgian too. Plus you can bet your last dollar Joe Cole will have been giving him nice little words of encouragement

On a side note Julian Laurens has a hunch he will join City (talksport) whereas Philippe Auclair (very well respected French journo of some sort) claims he is destined for Chelsea. both talksport interviews

Hate all this close season will he, won't he shit. Its every bloody year, now.

Pam it ain't that long ago you were a wreck, couldn't sleep eat, etc because of the end of the season and I bet then you would have settled for the peace and tranquility of close season, problem is with us going for quality we are always going to be in a tussle with the rags almost as exciting as the game itself and just like doing them 6-1 and 1-0 it will also be satisfying to get a player they want. Only two weeks to wait. :-)

Castiel said:
Bluemooner33 said:
Castiel said:
Why do United want him anyway? They have a squad composed entirely of wingers and they're screaming out for a CM or even a DM.

It seems just as strange as trying to sign Sneijder when they needed a CM. I swear if Ferguson had City or Chelsea resources he'd make some massive mistakes.

Hazard's best position is 2nd striker or in the hole, can play wing but is better in the middle
Yes which is where Rooney is. Its my entire point that it sounds ridiculous that they're trying to sign a player for a position they don't need to cover, especially when they have Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes playing in CM. They have Rooney for the hole (when they even set up like that) and an abundance of wingers.

Hazard also does not have the pace of Ronaldo.

Depends how rags play next season they could line up a 4 2 3 1 with Rooney up front Hazard behind Valencia and young or whoever with that Dortmund chap as one of the two with Scholes / Carrick the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.