Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
carlos92 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
carlos92 said:
Is he willing to take a gamble with us? Anybody could join an established club or the current European Champions, but does he want to help develop a big club into one of Europe's elite clubs?
Established? What the fuck are we then,the Dog and Duck?

This is our second season in the Champions League, both rags and Chelsea have been in it longer.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ficwZQYmRLE[/youtube]

Gaylord du Bois said:
carlos92 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Established? What the fuck are we then,the Dog and Duck?

This is our second season in the Champions League, both rags and Chelsea have been in it longer.
And?

You can't walk unless you learn to crawl. We have only financial backing and 1 League title to show so far. Don't get me wrong we have infinite potential, but thats what we have got a the moment.

carlos92 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
carlos92 said:
And?

You can't walk unless you learn to crawl. We have only financial backing and 1 League title to show so far. Don't get me wrong we have infinite potential, but thats what we have got a the moment.

HE HAS SIGNED. STOP FLAPPING.

80s Shorts said:
carlos92 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

I am not flapping. I was very confiedent up until Sunday and all hell broke loose.

carlos92 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
carlos92 said:
And?

You can't walk unless you learn to crawl. We have only finacial backing and 1 League title to show so far. Don't get me wrong we have infinite potential, but thats what we have got a the moment.
Not being picky here mate but money talks and bullshit walks. History is exactly what it says it is,history.
The saying "24 hrs is a long time in politics" can easily be applied to football.

80s Shorts said:
carlos92 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

It wouldn't be a proper transfer without a lot of flapping now would it

Gaylord du Bois said:
carlos92 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

You can't walk unless you learn to crawl. We have only finacial backing and 1 League title to show so far. Don't get me wrong we have infinite potential, but thats what we have got a the moment.
Not being picky here mate but money talks and bullshit walks. History is exactly what it says it is,history.
The saying "24 hrs is a long time in politics" can easily be applied to football.

True but also we still have to keep making and re-writing history. This is the first time that we are being run as really big club (see I avoided the other M word) but let's keep our powder dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.