Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matty said:
SWP's back said:
Anyone else wonder why so many people post on this thread to simply tell us that they have no interest in the transfer either way?

Why do people do this?
I have no interest in the answer to this question.
Me neither. I even refuse to read the question, just to avoid having to come up with an answer, that's how unbothered I am.

SWP's back said:
Anyone else wonder why so many people post on this thread to simply tell us that they have no interest in the transfer either way?

Why do people do this?
I'm not even interested in football. I'm from a Last of the Summer Wine fans forum, just here to see what all the noise is about

Jonathan1979 said:
Matty said:
SWP's back said:

Why do people do this?
I have no interest in the answer to this question.
Me neither. I even refuse to read the question, just to avoid having to come up with an answer, that's how unbothered I am.
I haven't read your post so don't know what I'm quoting but ^^^THIS^^^

Just popping in to remind you all of my complete lack of interest in this transfer.

Jonathan1979 said:
Castiel said:
Just popping in to remind you all of my complete lack of interest in this transfer.

Looking forward to reading this again same time tomorrow.

Lol... Can you please PM me when there's some news, so I can get on with my life :)

This is my first - and only ever - ITK kind of thing.

Prior to Nasri signing a couple of his representatives (by which I mean his agent and one of his brothers) came onto Blue Moon to check out the fans reaction to the possibility.
Nasri was said to be saddened by the amount of people saying he wasnt good enough for us, inconsistent etc

Word of this reached the club who were pissed off at us making the deal harder.

Let's not do the same here. Although it's hard to imagine his agent trawling through all 90 pages calling the lad names is avoidable.

As someone else has posted, it's only two weeks max to wait and my (very limited) understanding is that we're still in the driving seat.

Lucky Toma said:
This is my first - and only ever - ITK kind of thing.

Prior to Nasri signing a couple of his representatives (by which I mean his agent and one of his brothers) came onto Blue Moon to check out the fans reaction to the possibility.
Nasri was said to be saddened by the amount of people saying he wasnt good enough for us, inconsistent etc

Word of this reached the club who were pissed off at us making the deal harder.

Let's not do the same here. Although it's hard to imagine his agent trawling through all 90 pages calling the lad names is avoidable.

As someone else has posted, it's only two weeks max to wait and my (very limited) understanding is that we're still in the driving seat.

Lovely lad , Eden. Real salt of the earth type :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.