Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky Toma said:
This is my first - and only ever - ITK kind of thing.

Prior to Nasri signing a couple of his representatives (by which I mean his agent and one of his brothers) came onto Blue Moon to check out the fans reaction to the possibility.
Nasri was said to be saddened by the amount of people saying he wasnt good enough for us, inconsistent etc

Word of this reached the club who were pissed off at us making the deal harder.

Let's not do the same here. Although it's hard to imagine his agent trawling through all 90 pages calling the lad names is avoidable.

As someone else has posted, it's only two weeks max to wait and my (very limited) understanding is that we're still in the driving seat.
Stephen, you're respected 'round these parts.

But no doubt someone's going to try and call BS on you. Haha, this is BM, be prepared.

Lucky Toma said:

Prior to Nasri signing a couple of his representatives (by which I mean his agent and one of his brothers) came onto Blue Moon to check out the fans reaction to the possibility.
Nasri was said to be saddened by the amount of people saying he wasnt good enough for us, inconsistent etc

Let's not do the same here. Although it's hard to imagine his agent trawling through all 90 pages calling the lad names is avoidable.

As someone else has posted, it's only two weeks max to wait and my (very limited) understanding is that we're still in the driving seat.

Bluemoon is probably the worst place to come to get a good idea of the opinions of blues. Id say the majority of it is made up of Rags/WUMS/Football manager addicts (PC and Handheld) and people who dont really like football

A real sense City have played this just perfectly.

The fact Hazard's agent was forced to speak out yesterday and defend his client, insist interested clubs would not be asked for further monies, should tell us something.

In the space of a weekend in which Chelsea were taking part in a Champions League final, the subsequent celebrations, Hazard camp how somehow brokered in less than 18 hours what the likes of City and United have been working towards for three months.

An impossible feat. It would appear Chelsea are not at the table and the agent has backed both himself and his client into a corner.

He also knows that United won't and can't pay the ridiculous agent fees, so finally, it comes down to the boy.

Hazard has a lot of pressure on his shoulders at the mo, he should be cut some slack.

My only fear is the monetary compromise the camp are having to make allows United an opportunity to get him by default.

Especially if the agent wants to get back at City for calling his bluff, we don't know what the boy has been told.

Jumanji said:
Lucky Toma said:

Stephen, you're respected 'round these parts.

But no doubt someone's going to try and call BS on you. Haha, this is BM, be prepared.

Haha I thought that before I posted mate.

I'm not an ITK by any stretch of the imagination and only mentioned the Nasri thing because it mirrors this situation.

As for us still being in the driving seat that's from someone in the media who's passed it on to me. Worth mentioning that the person hasnt written about Hazard so has nothing to gain or lose from telling me - was simply a courtesy because he knows I'm a blue. And that he does know his stuff.

Anyway, sod that, just noticed TH has posted. I'm going back to being a spectator in this one. Come on Eden, you know it makes sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.