Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
80s Shorts said:
mancblue said:
Wow hahaha. When did I say I didn't want him or wouldn't support him? I just don't like the way things are going. Your all so aggressive when you see a comment what you don't like. Some of you need to chill and just talk about it before acting like utter knobs.

I think your an attention seeking whore. But with less football skills.
Ok pal

Bloody hell its like a pregnant womens weekly society all talking about their fellas!

I tell you something deadrie he is a cocky selfish big headed whore!! Not only did he watch his own t.v programme last night but the way he skipped through channel 1, 2 and 3 deciding which one he wanted to watch was a fucking discrace he should have already decided which one he wanted as soon as the t.v was turned on! If he ever comes near me again I'm going to tell him to fuck off cause he is a shit husband absolutely rubbish and I never even wanted him all those years back he has been shit from the start!!!!!

Train said:
I still cringe at that advert. Such a stupid thing to do.

As was said earlier, it was produced by Nike. Dont blame him one bit. Bet he got a deecent wedge for it.

Jumanji said:
When does the Belgium NT meet?
They have had training yesterday but Hazard will join them tomorrow. Got 2 friendly matches, first Montenegro and then England.

Stillsy said:
Bloody hell its like a pregnant womens weekly society all talking about their fellas!

I tell you something deadrie he is a cocky selfish big headed whore!! Not only did he watch his own t.v programme last night but the way he skipped through channel 1, 2 and 3 deciding which one he wanted to watch was a fucking discrace he should have already decided which one he wanted as soon as the t.v was turned on! If he ever comes near me again I'm going to tell him to fuck off cause he is a shit husband absolutely rubbish and I never even wanted him all those years back he has been shit from the start!!!!!

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.