Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP said:
BlueMoonBelgianWhite said:
MSP said:
He's not reflected at all, he and his agent are just playing games to get more money.

Who in the right mind would pick United if City wants him at this moment?

And most importantly, if City don't want to pay demanded wages, there's no chance United could do it.

He'll be City player in no more than 2 weeks.

He had enough time to be worried about his playing time at City and excited about same at United but it still was never mentioned and we were huge favorites until money problem occurred ;)

Chelsea will sign him because RA has just won CL and has the lunacy to give him weekly wages of 200,000+; Luckily for us, RM wont do that, mainly because he's not proven and inflated wages

Chelsea are certainly bigger threat but I don't think there's anyone enough mad to pay 200k and I strongly believe it+s only usual contract negotiating media war between Hazard camp and City that will finish in happy manner for both sides :)

I agree, its only good business by the agent to ask high. I just hope that we dont sign him for such inflated wages, I would hope to start him off at 100,000 and then progress from there after his first season. I dont think he would understand this because of his ability (he would take it as a slight) but its only reasonable because of his shortcomings in champions league, and playing in the french league. Manchester City has moved to a point where we dont have to comply with big stars and their ridiculous demands. We have just won the premier league and if they dont want to play for us, then they dont have to

It was the Irish guy from MOTD Colin Murray who said Hazard to rags is a done deal and that his BBC source had been right about things before. Dubious...

LoveCity said:
It was the Irish guy from MOTD Colin Murray who said Hazard to rags is a done deal and that his BBC source had been right about things before. Dubious...

its strange deal tbh our itk are saying es coming here, the rags itk are saying hes going there tbh im not sure anyone knows now, at least with sanchez we knew barca was always his first choice. im not itk but i think we'll sign him i dont see room for him at the rags and spurs is a no go imo, chelsea have talented players in his position and they'll be bringing them through imo especially after borini. the only team that i think that can get him is real, they havent shown interest but you never know with them.

Chelsea-City-United : Hazard ne négocie plus !

Tous les chiffres sont sur la table, Eden Hazard, le meilleur joueur de Ligue 1, est "en phase de réflexion" et choisira son nouveau club après les deux matches des Diables.

Nous venons d'avoir en ligne son agent, John Bico. Il est catégorique : "On lit plein de choses fausses dans les journaux, on a l'impression que tout est compliqué, que tout traîne à cause de la seule question du salaire. C'est faux. Nous avons reçu les propositions de tous les clubs intéressés, Eden ne négocie plus nulle part car tout est clair. Il se donne seulement le temps de la réflexion. Il n'y aura pas de surenchère. Il se décidera après les matches des Diables Rouges contre le Monténégro et l'Angleterre, puis il partira en vacances l'esprit tranquille."

Alors, Chelsea, Manchester United ou le voisin de City ? Réponse dans une bonne dizaine de jours.

Pierre Danvoye, Sport/Foot Magazine

Chelsea - City - United : Negociations with Hazard are over !

Every propositions are on the table, the best Ligue 1 player is "now thinking", and will make his final choice after his two upcoming matches with Belgium.

We have just contacted his agent, John Bico. He is point-blank :
"One reads many false informations in the papers, it seems very complicated, very long because of the salary issues. It is untrue. We have received the propositions of every club interested, Eden isn't negociating anything anymore because everything is now clear. He just wants a bit more time to make his choice. There will be no try to get higher bids. He will make up his mind after the matches against Montenegro and England, and then he'll go on vacation with an eased mind"

So, Chelsea, United, or its neighbor City ? Answer will be given within two weeks ...

and will make his final choice after his two upcoming matches with Belgium.

Oh god, so nearly a two week wait... how many more threads and "he's joined _____" before then?

The articles i've read today from the independent to goal.com "exculsive" and so on...

We are still hard in for Hazard and Mancini is getting involved. Hazard's agent is being a **** and seems like he might have inflated Chelsea's interest to get a better deal. And the agent want 5m for his involvment in the deal etc...
And United might already be out of it. Makes sense to me.

There are so many journos that either support United/have a soft spot for them. So no surpsie we hear alot about United agreeing a deal. But you just know that it's pretty much everytime false.

Hkibou said:
Chelsea-City-United : Hazard ne négocie plus !

Tous les chiffres sont sur la table, Eden Hazard, le meilleur joueur de Ligue 1, est "en phase de réflexion" et choisira son nouveau club après les deux matches des Diables.

Nous venons d'avoir en ligne son agent, John Bico. Il est catégorique : "On lit plein de choses fausses dans les journaux, on a l'impression que tout est compliqué, que tout traîne à cause de la seule question du salaire. C'est faux. Nous avons reçu les propositions de tous les clubs intéressés, Eden ne négocie plus nulle part car tout est clair. Il se donne seulement le temps de la réflexion. Il n'y aura pas de surenchère. Il se décidera après les matches des Diables Rouges contre le Monténégro et l'Angleterre, puis il partira en vacances l'esprit tranquille."

Alors, Chelsea, Manchester United ou le voisin de City ? Réponse dans une bonne dizaine de jours.

Pierre Danvoye, Sport/Foot Magazine

Chelsea - City - United : Negociations with Hazard are over !

Every propositions are on the table, the best Ligue 1 player is "now thinking", and will make his final choice after his two upcoming matches with Belgium.

We have just contacted his agent, John Bico. He is point-blank :
"One reads many false informations in the papers, it seems very complicated, very long because of the salary issues. It is untrue. We have received the propositions of every club interested, Eden isn't negociating anything anymore because everything is now clear. He just wants a bit more time to make his choice. There will be no try to get higher bids. He will make up his mind after the matches against Montenegro and England, and then he'll go on vacation with an ease mind"

So, Chelsea, United, or its neighbor City ? Answer will be given within two weeks ...
and mystery club number 4 has mysteriously disappeared-- call for Hercule!

I know Kompany said before he wouldn't try to influence Hazard's decision but does anyone really believe that? He's not going to come out and say "oh well im trying my best to make him join us" in a way it would ruin the great image hes built of himself. Im sure behind closed doors Kompany will be having a few words with him no doubt.

Armaan said:
I know Kompany said before he wouldn't try to influence Hazard's decision but does anyone really believe that? He's not going to come out and say "oh well im trying my best to make him join us" in a way it would ruin the great image hes built of himself. Im sure behind closed doors Kompany will be having a few words with him no doubt.
I reckon Vinnie has him in a headlock and is giving him a donkey scrub as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.