Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mikeyboyowilde said:
taconinja said:
mikeyboyowilde said:
I like hazard think he is good but would people not prefer lucas moura
Our track record with Brazilians is... well... iffy.

Thats what i thought but i have seen him play a few times and he is not the small whingey type, he seems like he would fit into the league perfectly plus he is immensely talented

Brazilian? I thought he was Belgian - unless you're referring to his holiday waxing, and that would make him even quicker wouldnt it?

The rags on Twitter are so convinced he is their player, it will break their hearts if he signs for us. I find it funny how many rags in Cardiff and the Midlands with 30 followers have been "told by club officials" that the deal is done.

ANY1aBLUE said:
mikeyboyowilde said:
taconinja said:
Our track record with Brazilians is... well... iffy.

Thats what i thought but i have seen him play a few times and he is not the small whingey type, he seems like he would fit into the league perfectly plus he is immensely talented

Brazilian? I thought he was Belgian - unless you're referring to his holiday waxing, and that would make him even quicker wouldnt it?

read the original post

LoveCity said:
The rags on Twitter are so convinced he is their player, it will break their hearts if he signs for us. I find it funny how many rags in Cardiff and the Midlands with 30 followers have been "told by club officials" that the deal is done.

It will be a 'done deal' right up until the window for season tic renewals closes :-)

Goo said:
All these "Can't believe he's acting like a twat, I'm not bothered, tell him to piss off" comments are so moronic!

The guy is 21, and has no affiliation to any of the supposed 3 clubs in for him in this country.

He has to make a choice based on future forecasts, whilst taking into account present variables such as wages, first team opportunities etc.

Pab Zab is one of the biggest blues in our current team, along with Kompany, but they weren't blues when they played for their old clubs.

Hazard may sign for us, and may become one of the biggest blues in our recent history, but as it stands, he's a Lille player/not a City fan, and looking for a move to "a big club" to platform his skills. Saying the current Champions League holders will "make you hesitate on your decision" is totally natural and it would be strange if he didn't think about his options.

This doesn't make him a dick, it doesn't mean he's disrespecting our club, it means he wants to think things through thoroughly, and he doesn't have the same prejudices as we do against United. As a 21 year old, this is exactly what he should be doing, as it is a huge decision he will be undertaking.

Finally, DO NOT take what a players agent says as testament to their clients thoughts. Agents have a job to do, and will do anything they can to make sure they get as good a pay day as they can.

I'm still confident City can pull this off.

My gripe is not that he's taking his time considering his options, as you rightly say that his prerogative and it's a big decision etc etc, it's the manner in which all this is being done that is pissing people off, the "I'm going to reveal all after this match" and then nothing, I'll tell at this point that point, it's made me look again and I hope the club too, also imo too many people jump all over the agents who at the end of day work for the footballers so anything they do / say the player knows about and knows why things are said / done......more money, more perks and more attention which equals more shirt sales = money, so yes look at all options but do it in private then pick the team you want to play for and don't disrespect the others by rejecting them in public.

BaconChops hasn't come out yet like he did with Nasri deal! The rags need him want him just as much or even more than us it seems it'll be there trophy for the season if they get him and they'll have an open top bus parade for him ;)

Its their statement piece, they have to have him, to them he is their new ronaldo, if thats what they think they are in for a big shock, this kid is good but he is NOT going to get forty goals a season.

times like these we have to remember that, worldwide, the rags are much bigger than us. With that comes a lot of desperate fans around the globe that badly want this to happen. If he comes to us it will make it all the more sweeter.

I recon we'll find out on the 2nd when Belgium play England at wembley.

I'm picturing a Kompany & Hazard interview after the game.

If he comes great if not then thats ok to. His press is through the roof because of a quality season in the french ligue 1 ( he hardly lit up the champions league ). if he comes to us the pressure wont be on him to perform due to the large number of quality performers in our team if he goes to united the pressure is immense as this is it for them, for them there is no aguero, there is no silva, there is no yaya toure etc etc the burden will rest on him to be the best and if he takes that up fair play to him but he will add to our team as other players would not make our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.