Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not seen much of Hazard but i'd guess he's turning every potential suitor off with this theatrical bollocks about his future.

I'm not sure a player with that attitude and ego would fit into our squad.

Oh and a valient effort from Jonathan1979 with the back track but there's no chance you were on about 'personal achievements'. I've never seen anyone measure a footballer by POTM awards over league titles.

GStar said:
I've not seen much of Hazard but i'd guess he's turning every potential suitor off with this theatrical bollocks about his future.

Oh and a valient effort from Jonathan1979 with the back track but there's no chance you were on about 'personal achievements'. I've never seen anyone measure a footballer by POTM awards over league titles.

seems a decent enough guy
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/eden-hazard-manchester-city-chelsea-and-manchester-united-in-race-to-sign-a-potential-global-superstar-7778780.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 78780.html</a>

GStar said:

Theatrical, attitude and ego?
YaYa
Tevez
Dzeko
Richards
Johnson
Nasri

Not sure he would be so alone

GStar said:

I don't think they care to be honest. If they do they're in the wrong business.

Damocles said:
Jonathan1979 said:
Armaan said:
Balo's won 3 Seria A Titles 1 Premier league Title and the friggin champions league at the age of 21.... Pfffft

Sorry, I was talking about personal accomplishments.

Balotelli:

Individual
Golden Boy Award (1): 2010
FA Cup Final Man of the Match: 2011

Hazard:

Individual
UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Year (2): 2010–11, 2011–12
UNFP Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year (2): 2008–09, 2009–10
UNFP Ligue 1 Team of the Year (3): 2009–10, 2010–11, 2011–12
UNFP Player of the Month (3): March 2010,[182] March 2011[183], March 2012
Bravo Award (1): 2011[14]

After a long career well done, right to his Champions League medal and his Premier League Champions medal, I'm sure Balotelli will see an empty space. A space longing to be filled by his UNFP Player of the Month March 2010. He will live the rest of his life sinking in and out of depression, tortured by the two words. What if?
Are you suggesting Balotelli thinks every once in a while?

GStar said:

Yeah, I know. Since we're discussing individual players, it's really weird to take a look at their individual accomplishments. Silly me.

(Hargreaves won the league this year - isn't that an accomplishment? )

Unlike Balotelli, who doesn't have an attitude and ego and ergo fits in just fine? :D

SWP's back said:
sjk2008 said:
SWP's back said:
8-10m for Berba? A 31 year old with no contract (or is it 12 months left). no chance.

Carricks not going anywhere.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Berba go for around £8m.
I thought he was now out of contract. They excercised a one year option a year ago.

EDIT: Just seen Utd took a year option in March.

Yeah, they got him to sign that so they would get a fee when they eventually sell him once the TW opens.

Jonathan1979 said:
Yeah, I know. Since we're discussing individual players, it's really weird to take a look at their individual accomplishments. Silly me.

(Hargreaves won the league this year - isn't that an accomplishment? )
Did he fuck? Where is his medal?

You do realise you've dug a grave and you are digging deeper.

Do you think Giggs get's judged on 12 Prems? Or do people think about how many player of the month awards he has won?

Just give it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.